Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picked this up from Expert Cycles: Giant TCR Advanced SL

• 31-03-2012 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Evening folks,
    What a day, I have been waiting for this since January and today it was all worth the wait.
    Alfie and Robin in Expert Cycles in Rathfarnham, www.expertcycles.ie
    looked after sizing me up for one of these and ordering it in for me, I believe its the only one in the country. Today the final fitting took place and it fits like a glove. Brilliant professional lads to deal with. Hope you all enjoy the photos, took it for a short spin today and all I can say is WOW...
    Its a Giant TCR Advanced SL Rabobank, full DuraAce components and Pro bars. Weighs in at 7.2kg including pedals, and its so stiff and responsive on the road.
    Looking forward to many happy years enjoying it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Stunning!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

That looks gorgeous, congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

N I C E

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Transporting

Got a few miles in this afternoon, such a machine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Where, did you say, you live??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Transporting

Belmullet...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Conneff

Bling !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Class bike. Spotted one of these in LBS today belonging to owner. Kitted out with the new Campag electronic shifters which make Di2 sound not so good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭elduggo

Class bike. Spotted one of these in LBS today belonging to owner. Kitted out with the new Campag electronic shifters which make Di2 sound not so good.

that'd be Derek :). Nice machine!

• Advertisement
Advertisement