Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Factory 25% off & free delivery

• 25-08-2012 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Got a leaflet infor www.petfactory.ie with a summer offer of 25% off with
    "code25" & free nationwide deliveries.

Might be useful to some.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,759 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks for that.. but a 1.5KG Royal Canin €13.31 after discount, and that's about the same price as I pay in my local.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Thanks OP... got 2 x bags of Bakers Complete 15Kg for €26 each - Woodies have put the knife in recently and bumped it up to €45! Even when they do a promo its only down to €29.99

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

Ordered 4 bags of OKE 20kg dog food half price down to €10 a bag plus 20% off, happy days €30 for 80kgs of food. Should keep my pair of monsters going for a couple of months thankfully they aren't fussed which food they eat once its topped up with scraps etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭long_b

Terrible name for a pet food site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

great stuff op , 20kg of food delivered for 7.50 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Thanks OP Just ordered a bag of Royal Canin Labrador Retriever €45 after reduction for 12Kg bag, delivered and all is excellent.
    Was tempted to order 2 bags but we see how this delivery goes first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Nice one thanks op. Bought 3 bags of food for the dog and saved 38 euro. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭OU812

Warning to those purchasing. That site is owned by the same guy who owns www.onlinedvdrentals.ie

Do a search on here, there's a lot of people unhappy about him.

You'll probably be lucky to see your purchases & eventually get a refund months down the line if he's running it the same way as his DVD business.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

He has an address in Kinseally too,but its only a "holding address".

I spoke to him on the phone before (international dialing tone too),and he could not guarentee next day delievery.His "aim" was to process 80% of delievers for next day delievery,but he couldnt/wouldnt guarentee that.

He also told me that after August there would be delievery fees aswell.

So that my 2 cents.

PS-I ended up going to The Corn Store in St Margrets for all my pet food supplies instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,759 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ the image of the Guinea Pig on that bag of food is hilarious..

25593706.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Nice one thanks op. Bought 3 bags of food for the dog and saved 38 euro. Thanks.
    OU812 wrote: »
    Warning to those purchasing. That site is owned by the same guy who owns www.onlinedvdrentals.ie

Do a search on here, there's a lot of people unhappy about him.

You'll probably be lucky to see your purchases & eventually get a refund months down the line if he's running it the same way as his DVD business.

Oh sh1T. At least I paid through PayPal, so I can get my money back if he doesn't deliver right???

OMG really hopes this turns out to be different from last business !!Thks to OU812 for providing the link. I will report back asap.

Hope it works out ok for everybody xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I know bugger all about the site in question but do know a company that makes dog food and they make IMO a good but VERY cheap 15kg bag of dry dog food and they sell it trade for £6 and it costs them at least £4.50 to make it which comes back to how can you sell 20kg of petfood delivered for €7.50 and not lose money?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Am i seeing the site correctly? €14.70 for a 12 pack of felix :eek:
    €3 in dunnes and with the pigsback vouchers another euro off
    so thats 7 times the quantity and some change from dunnes :eek::eek:
    following that info and the other comments i think i will steer clear.

got my order shipped email , so far so good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Ya, I was looking at the same, went to tesco.ie to see their prices, this website seems to be 3 times more expensive than tesco for this product.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Think ill stick to lidl for the dog food, MUCH cheaper.

Got an email today looking for my phone number for delivery man, so looking good for a delivery.

Checked the website this morning & the dog food I ordered has gone back up to €20 a bag. Maybe it was a promotion to drum up business.

my order arrived today , great service , and again thanks op :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I know had to double check that myself :eek: mental price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 amac123

Just want to say I got my delivery this afternoon, no probs, only ordered Sunday morning. Very happy with service and saved over €30 for the two bags of food that I purchased.:)

Delighted with the service received. Got a text at noon to say would it be ok to to deliver at 2pm or let them know when was convenient. 2 O'Clock door bell rang & there was my delivery.

Will be using them again when my pair work their way through this order :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

omahaid wrote: »
    Ya, I was looking at the same, went to tesco.ie to see their prices, this website seems to be 3 times more expensive than tesco for this product.
    anniehoo wrote: »
    I know had to double check that myself :eek: mental price!

Based on reading the other products, this is a slab of 4 pack x 12 pouches for €14.70, which based on other (quite good) pricing on the site is correct. €3.67 per 12 pack before discount, which is not bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Is that what "Felix Multi-Pack Jelly 4 (12x100g)" means? 4x12x100g? If so then it's a good deal, shame it appears to be out of stock :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jo23

Hi I just my delivery that I placed on Monday. Saved money and delivered to my door. Great service

Also they emailed me a new code for a new 15% offer of all items if any one is interested. its sav15

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jo23

I order stuff on Monday and it arrived today Wed to my door. Saved money and free delivery. I am very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

jo23 wrote: »
    I order stuff on Monday and it arrived today Wed to my door. Saved money and free delivery. I am very happy

Hmm, two posts, both referring how good the delivery was from PetFactory ... MAYBE, you work for them? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭OU812

Sniff sniff... 2 posts & a discount code... Is that a shill I smell??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Thats 2 days delievery and not "next day".

And also 2 posts and 2 promotions of said company.

pull the other 1 mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Ordered on Sunday. Received an email today asking for phone number for driver, shortly after I emailed a number back I received another email informing me that my order has now been dispatched and I should receive it within the next 2 days

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement