Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Hehehe, I could sleep for a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Hehehe, I could sleep for a week
    ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Beau just introduced himself to me in the street, it's not NEARLY as creepy as Michellenman says!

The Moral bastard.

Beau wrote: »
    For anyone with PC or laptop problem during the year I'd highly recommend the 'PC Doctor + More' on top of the Main St. They are very reasonable with their prices and offer a fast and friendly service. :D

Ahahahahahaha!
    I'm gonna get sick

Seriously?

**** sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Beau just introduced himself to me in the street, it's not NEARLY as creepy as Michellenman says!

Hello there! Yeh I knew it was you when I saw ya, thought I'd have to at least say hi! Girlfriend thinks its very creepy! :p
    pisslips wrote: »
    The Moral bastard.

haha :mad:
    pisslips wrote: »
    Ahahahahahaha!
    I'm gonna get sick

Seriously?

**** sake.

Bah! Yeh fair enough...

You missed a serious night last night, lots of love in the air. You were missed!

• Advertisement

yeah should have went, I got distracted by the canadian succubus though and I need to do work today.

Still should have gone though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I can pretty much guarantee that he didn't do to you what you did to me!

Which WAS creepy.

Pics?

Actually I just remembered the first time I met you FP, you pretty much ran at me in a crowded room and gave me a bear hug. I stand by my opinion that I'm NOT the creepiest person here!

Some dude broke the head on the disabled shower in the gym :mad:

If it's a broken shower head, it was probably a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭mp3guy

If it's a broken shower head, it was probably a woman.

www.hiyoooo.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Yours truly and Banquo were in Ikea today and...there's a picture of mp3guy up, it's true! In the bedding section! Oh, how we laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It's true. It's impossible to convey just how much the guy on the poster looked like the real-life MP3guy. It occurred to us both separately. It was crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Yours truly and Banquo were in Ikea today and...there's a picture of mp3guy up, it's true! In the bedding section! Oh, how we laughed.
    banquo wrote: »
    It's true. It's impossible to convey just how much the guy on the poster looked like the real-life MP3guy. It occurred to us both separately. It was crazy.

Yes, I'm the reason they setup in Dublin.

:( My registration fee payments keep failing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

The college finally decided it doesn't want you? :pac:

Rejected, Roe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Registered. There's no getting rid of me now.

Can't find out the times of the compulsory modules though which is a pain. Anyone any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Second year, I feel so old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Registered. There's no getting rid of me now.

Can't find out the times of the compulsory modules though which is a pain. Anyone any ideas?

Is this for French Michelle? If so, the compulsory modules aren't lectures, they're tutorials. You'll sign yourself up for the times that suit you in the first week....hopefully they've learned from their mistakes last year.

A good few frenchies did Geogprahy and a lot of lectures clashed with compulsory geog lectures and skills classes....have to say, never seen the groups being amended as much :pac:

Was made even more funnier when the Irish students in one of my groups couldn't attened in semester 2, left only 5 of us in my group :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Wispa Gold is back :D

Wispa Mint better follow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Is this for French Michelle? If so, the compulsory modules aren't lectures, they're tutorials. You'll sign yourself up for the times that suit you in the first week....hopefully they've learned from their mistakes last year.

A good few frenchies did Geogprahy and a lot of lectures clashed with compulsory geog lectures and skills classes....have to say, never seen the groups being amended as much :pac:

Was made even more funnier when the Irish students in one of my groups couldn't attened in semester 2, left only 5 of us in my group :D

Thanks! Oh no I'm taking French and Geography! I'll prepare myself now for a lot of rescheduling.

Strange that my compulsory geography lectures aren't up there either. And 2 of the module available to take aren't on the timetable either, it's really screwing up my efforts to arrange my classes to avoid early mornings :P

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Wispa Gold is back :D

Wispa Mint better follow

MOST DEFINITELY.

€3.50 dinners from Coynes butchers beside Tesco. Nice!

Coynes by Tesco do some great deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

bring back the wispa mint..love it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

I hate debs (not sure of the plural, debs'? I dunno, ye know what I mean)

My sister just had hers there this evening and I've been standing around since 5oc like a gobshíte, listen to everyone fawn over how lovely she looks, whilst her politician-like boyfriend makes crap jokes and shakes my great-uncle's hand and everyone eats all the nice food I made without saying anything, yada yada yada. Limo left around 7 and her Pete-Wentz wannabe boyfriend's parents were still here until half an hour ago.

Yesterday, whilst on the way home from a nice post-Dylan Moran session, I get a text from my sister "Dnt evn tink abt goin anywer 2mro,my debs,my day,u hav 2b home2 clean+cook+do mi nails.No questions k?" (Sister is the source of my anti-textspeak rage btw, even used it in her Leaving Cert :rolleyes:) and then this morning, whilst enjoying a fabulous dream about Rigsby from The Mentalist, sister bangs down my door and hands me a page long list of demands and things she wanted done before she came back from getting her hair done.

I did it all like the doormat I am, but only cos Mam is seriously menopausal atm, and I didn't want to ignite the rage that not having stuff done would incur after my sister would have moaned to her about me not doing stuff.

ALL THE WHILE
    I never got a please nor thanks (or plz r tnx) from my sister, because she was too busy being a self-confessed "debzilla".

What is wrong with young people these days? Manners are great, as are real words. :mad:

/rant over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

I hate debs (not sure of the plural, debs'? I dunno, ye know what I mean)

My sister just had hers there this evening and I've been standing around since 5oc like a gobshíte, listen to everyone fawn over how lovely she looks, whilst her politician-like boyfriend makes crap jokes and shakes my great-uncle's hand and everyone eats all the nice food I made without saying anything, yada yada yada. Limo left around 7 and her Pete-Wentz wannabe boyfriend's parents were still here until half an hour ago.

Yesterday, whilst on the way home from a nice post-Dylan Moran session, I get a text from my sister "Dnt evn tink abt goin anywer 2mro,my debs,my day,u hav 2b home2 clean+cook+do mi nails.No questions k?" (Sister is the source of my anti-textspeak rage btw, even used it in her Leaving Cert :rolleyes:) and then this morning, whilst enjoying a fabulous dream about Rigsby from The Mentalist, sister bangs down my door and hands me a page long list of demands and things she wanted done before she came back from getting her hair done.

I did it all like the doormat I am, but only cos Mam is seriously menopausal atm, and I didn't want to ignite the rage that not having stuff done would incur after my sister would have moaned to her about me not doing stuff.

ALL THE WHILE
    I never got a please nor thanks (or plz r tnx) from my sister, because she was too busy being a self-confessed "debzilla".

What is wrong with young people these days? Manners are great, as are real words. :mad:

/rant over.
    i never got to go to mine....damn recession..couldn't earn the money in time and refused to let my parents pay fior it

My school didn't have a debs. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Just as well, they're ****e, not to mention a complete waste of money, especially now, when the students are having huge "Grad" nights aswell.

mp3guy, did you go to the Wolstan's Debs in 07?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement