Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dog Found - Finglas Dublin 11

• 02-01-2008 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭

Found this morning just off the M50 wandering - less than one year old chocolate coloured bitch with white patches and spotty feet.
    She appears to be a spaniel mix

Small dog - not wearing a collar or ID

Person who found her will have her scanned for a chip this evening.

Posters being done and Gardai and the Pound @ Ashton advised.

Person is hoping to keep the dog all going well with his own.

Contact me via PM or post if you hear of a similar dog missing !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

There will be alot more of these over the next few weeks when people just 'dump' their animals because they are too much to handle.

Sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

To be fair she sounds like another casualty alright - following everyone and hasn't a clue where she is.
    Poor soul fingers x we are wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I brought home a stray Westie there on Stephens Night and brought him to a westie rescue shelter yesterday. i found Irish Dogs and Pets Ireland really helpful.

Advertisement