Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Super Training Schedule and Tactic (03/04)!!!

• 13-01-2004 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking around for good training schedules and tactics and I found one of each that worked great with all the premiership teams I played with (I didn't try them with any other league).

To download the following training schedules right click on each one and click "save link/target as". A filename will already be entered with the extension .txt, change the extension to .tsc and save the files to C:\CM 03-04\user data\training (The location of the training folder might be different for your computer)

I got the training schedule from CMGreece and it consists of a schedule for Goalkeepers, Central defenders, forwards/strikers and General (midfielders and fullbacks).

Make sure you Tick the box in "Manager Options" that says "rest the day after a match". The best results came with 3 Physio's and 3 coaches in EACH outfield schedule and 2 Physio's and coaches for goallies.

To download the following tactic right click on it and click "save link/target as". A filename will already be entered with the extension .txt, change the extension to .tac and save the files to C:\CM 03-04\user data\tactics (The location of the tactics folder might be different for your computer)

This is the tactic that I got off sigames and has worked wonders for me:
    http://members.boards.ie/eirebhoy/442PB_R.txt

here's a few probably unknown cheap players that I would recommend signing (most of these players are for the future so try and loan those players out):

Nathan Jarman (Barnsley) - SC - Age: 16 - Price: Contract Unprotected (£200k comp.)

Kasper Schmeichel (Man C.) - Gk - 16 - Unprotected (280k)

Carlos Hidalgo (Pasto) - F R/L/C - 17 - 200k

Krasen Trifonov (Weird Team) - AM/F L - 16 - Unp. (£170k)

A few more well known players (in the CM world) off the top of my head:

Stephen Pearson
    Lionel Morgan
    Jan Krisitianson
    Kim Kallstrom
    Michael Dawson
    Lionel Morgan
    Morten Gamst Pedersen

I never buy big named players because if you look carefully you will fond players equally as good for a fraction of the price.

Hope this helps some of you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I ran this tactic with wolves

First season came 15th .. not bad

2nd season won the double - I shiit you not!!

Players I have
    Isakasson

Nalyor Craddock Melchiot (free trans) Carr (free Transfree)

Pennant (loan) Kallstrom Parker (charlton were reglated .. bought for 6m) Tifferet(german winger free trans)

Miller Hidalgo (bought for 150k - worth 11 million now - scored 36 goals)

(bought abner clampett .. for 250k - sold for 8 million)

Pretty much played the same team for the season - Can't believe it

3rd season now - bought carlton cole(6million) and Robinho(15) and pennant (8million) - sold kennady for 7million, silas for 5, cameron for 2.5

28 games played in league 5 points off leaders
    won league cup -
    knocked out of europe + fa cup

finding players are getting real tired

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by hussey
    finding players are getting real tired
    If they seem to be getting tired more than usual then maybe have a look at your training schedules and slightly reduce the amount of physical training elements ,like 'Weights' 'Sprints' '5-a-side Large Pitch'.
    Just tweak them while you have a busyy match schedule then put them back when you've less fixture congestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

If you are using the training schedule I uploaded it seems to bring a lot of injuries to players. Also, a lot of the arrows in training are pointing down in the red but the maker of the schedules said that is to be expected and the players are actually getting better. seems a bit odd though.

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    a lot of the arrows in training are pointing down in the red but the maker of the schedules said that is to be expected and the players are actually getting better. seems a bit odd though.
    This is because the improvement and disimprovement of the player under training schedules isn't always straight forward.
    Overall there should be an improvement but the training arrows will point down (red) everynow and then if the player is tired or unhappy or whatever.
    Its a case of "2 steps forward, 1 step back" which still ends up improving the player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭watman

Thanks Eirebhoy . I ll have a look at them . These might help rally the troops after a disappointing season . Lost Cup Final , Lost African CAF Cup Final and blew the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Yeah the arrows geta bit confusing because their actually tracking over a short term period. I find my generally good training schedules (that have made great players and won me stuff with average enough lads) can look really bad at times in the middle of a season.

Players playing loads of matches are I suppose going to disimprove due to wreckedness or age and players with bad morale will do the same but it's a little scary to see nowt but red arrows because the stats are only being tracked over a week or so rather than the whoel season.

Also variation in stats seems a bit extreme I've regularily had lads like James Milner varying from 15 for dribbling to 13 in a week to 12 the week after, this is on a schedule with a good bit of technique/sprints/overloading attacking etc. I noticed in particular for dribling because it's the difference between having a winger you can tell to run with the ball and a winger you can't. i.e the differnece between a good winger and a bad one.

Originally posted by DapperGent
    I've regularily had lads like James Milner varying from 15 for dribbling to 13 in a week to 12 the week after, this is on a schedule with a good bit of technique/sprints/overloading attacking etc.
    Is that in the most recent game+patch?
    I know there was problems with CM4 and some of the patches where over a few seasons winger's and forwards dribbling stats decreased steadily no matter what training they were on. The same went for DC's and the decisions attribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

New game next to newest patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

k this is a really good tactic if u wana get lots of goals but it leaves ur defense wide open but away its good gets me about 85+ goals a season (in league alone)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~dslreid/purefootball.tac

also good players to buy r
    fernando cavenaghi - river plate hes brilliant ull havto pay about 19 mil for him but he scores ALOT got 60 in 49 games for me

toledo - some lower italian division team v good player (midfielder)

carlos teves - boca v good striker lots of goals

there the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wafelll

Dear Players,

Can I ask you to upload again pb tactic?

• Advertisement
Advertisement