Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check in online/boarding pass - Aerlingus

• 30-08-2010 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭

ill be flying on an Aerlingus flight from Edinburgh to Dublin this weekend and wont be able to print out a boarding pass or check in online before i get to the airport.

I know with Ryanair you need to have this done or pay a penalty but is it the same with aerlingus?

If not, what do I need to take up to the counter with me, my passport and what else?

Will there be a charge for this?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭fm

they wont charge you just bring the confirmation email

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Produce your passport at the check in desk and they will do the rest no problem

Aer lingus still have some service and still actually regard their passengers as customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ruthkell

Hi, I have just checked in online with Ryanair 25 days before my departure and printed boarding cards. Looking at their website it said I would not be able to checkin until 14 days before. Anyone else tried to checkin earlier than the 14 days? I'm sure my boarding cards/barcode will be fine????

Need to check in flight home with AerLingus, wonder is there any chance of this working a couple of weeks before departure. I think they only allow printing 30 hours before departure??

You can't check in for EI ( Aer Lingus ) until 30hrs before departure

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Take your ref number and use a fast pass terminal at the airport to check in (for free) will saving you having to Q.

• Advertisement

Take your ref number and use a fast pass terminal at the airport to check in (for free) will saving you having to Q.

Not sure if they have those in Edinburgh which is where the OP is flying from , but if they do , then yes that's a good option !

Advertisement