Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs going/seeking in Wexford

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Toothpaste89

There really isn't any jobs going in Wex :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Smile12

if anybody does see any advertised will they please post it up on this thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Sports Savers looking for fulltime staff in Enniscorthy

Barbers on Church Street in Enniscorthy still looking for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

I'm looking for a part time house cleaner, bi weekly at whatever the going rate is but it's only a few rooms so about 2 hours every 2 weeks, pm me if interested...

Boylesports looking for temporary summer staff in Gorey and Enniscorthy according to Twitter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

Swans Chinese restaurant is currently looking for delivery driver for the weekends, pls contact Tony on 087 1828366 for more info !

From Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭DaDa

We are seeking a local person in the Kilmuckridge area to cut the grass at roughly the following frequency:

April, May, June, September & October: 2 Cuts per month
    July & August: 3 Cuts per month

or on an as needed basis (sometimes I am in the area and can do the cut).

It's about 45 mins of work, so would suit local teenager/student.

€20 per cut.

Mower & petrol provided. Grass cuttings easily thrown over fence.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chardy

hi, dada. I have two 15 year old sons available for the grass cutting for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

There are three or four positions advertised in today's Enniscorthy Guardian - the good times are back! :D

chardy wrote: »
    hi, dada. I have two 15 year old sons available for the grass cutting for the summer.

PM sent, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭lisij

There are three or four positions advertised in today's Enniscorthy Guardian - the good times are back! :D
    what are those positions?

lisij wrote: »
    what are those positions?

Sorry - paper already passed onto somebody else.

DaDa wrote: »
    We are seeking a local person in the Kilmuckridge area to cut the grass at roughly the following frequency:

April, May, June, September & October: 2 Cuts per month
    July & August: 3 Cuts per month

or on an as needed basis (sometimes I am in the area and can do the cut).

It's about 45 mins of work, so would suit local teenager/student.

€20 per cut.

Mower & petrol provided. Grass cuttings easily thrown over fence.

PM me if interested.

Thanks.
    would take this job if still available

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kellie1

Hi all, new to this so hope this allowed!! My daughter is doing her leaving and when finished hopes to get a job for the summer (as does every other student in the county!) Does anybody have any info on these kind of jobs or, indeed, have a summer job available. :) Thanks

lisij wrote: »
    would take this job if still available

lisij, it's provisionally taken - but thanks for responding.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

X military served in both reserve defence forces and permanent defence forces.
    I have a PSA license,
    Counterbalance forklift license,
    Full driving license
    Own transport.
    Available for immediate start
    Pm me for my cv.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Jobs in the Enniscorthy Guardian this week – all four of them!

1. A part-time Childcare Practitioner – Gorey.
    2. Temporary Remedial Trainer (Teacher) – Enniscorthy.
    3. Residential Team Leader – Enniscorthy.
    4. Experienced CNC Milling/Turning Operator – Wexford.

Meanwhile if you want to while away a few hours why not sign up for the utterly pointless ‘Safe Pass’ courses - €95 in the Bailey, Enniscorthy (31st March) and the Youth Centre, New Ross (24th March)? Alternatively there is another operator in Gorey www.safepass.ie offering courses on the 23rd and 31st March for €100 – go on treat yourself, you know you deserve it – free tea/coffee and biccies usually are thrown in. During the tea-breaks you can exchange info with others on the course on the best way to get into Australia, NZ, Canada etc. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

Hi,
    I am looking for a lady to do a few hours cleaning. Am in Wexford town. Pm me if you are interested or know of anyone who is.
    Also have a friend looking for experienced waiting and kitchen staff (Rosslare). Ad going in paper next Weds. Pm me your details and I'll pass them on.
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Any jobs??? tired been on a dole

Same here. It's terrible I have sent so many CV's out.

Same here. It's terrible I have sent so many CV's out.

I know, heading down to fas tommorow, see what courses they might have

Riverside Park Hotel Enniscorthy looking for part-time receptionist

Edit: Monart also looking for staff; there's a few jobs in this weeks Enniscorthy Echo, haven't seen the Guardian yet

Anyone hear of any jobs?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Corvo

Anyone hear of any jobs?? :)

Everyone should be applying for jobs out in Zurich who are really pushing for new staff. You do not need previous experience of the insurance industry and they would train you to the hilt.

Over 40 jobs were available but are quickly being eaten up.

Not that I'm remotely interested in a job with Zurich but where are they? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Petmania are looking for a full time groomer and a full time sales assistant

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Not that I'm remotely interested in a job with Zurich but where are they? :confused:

Limekiln house In Drinagh.

From People Newspapers June 16 2010

HALF OF the 240 jobs to be created by Zurich since the end of 2008 have already been filled at their Wexford base.

The Irish Development Association (IDA) announced this week said the insurance company and financial services provider has been on a recruitment drive since the end of 2008, which involves the creation of 240 jobs by the end of this year, bringing its total Irish workforce to 1,100.

One-hundred-and-twenty of these jobs have already been filled at Zurich's base in Limekiln House, Drinagh, with Wexford offering a low cost base and easy access to Dublin. The balance of the jobs are being filled in two of the company's European centres in Dublin.

Enterprise Minister Batt O'Keeffe welcomed the news and said Zurich's choice of Ireland as its European centre was 'a strong endorsement of our highly educated and flexible workforce in the financial services sector'.

Regards

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 themarket

Hi, we are a recently opened cafe in Rosslare Strand. We are looking for an experienced chef to join our team. Please contact us here or call in to The Market in Rosslare Strand with your cv.
    Many thanks,
    Caroline & Gabi

Advertisement