Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs going/seeking in Wexford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

V480 wrote: »
    Had a similar experience at one of their branches in Carlow.

Don't know what their problem is, they obviously have an 'only employ ignorant people' policy..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sleepyboots

Hi i live in Meath but my boyfriend lives between Arklow and Gorey and iv been trying to find a job for the last two years so i can move down. Iv been so close on a few occasions but i think the final straw is that im not already living down there and people are afriad im going to up sticks and head home but thats not the case at all. Its really hard to keep and eye out for job when in only down at weekend, and ya cant rely on men to keep and eye out!! ha so if there anything going please let me know. I really wanna move. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

Available for PC repairs/Computer networking/printer repair, please feel free to contact me, either bring it to me or I'm happy to collect anywhere in the Wexford area.

I'm also good at wiring any new plugs/sockets or light fixtures you might like. I'm not in RECI but use full electrician standards so any electrician is happy to sign off on the work.

I might as well say I also love putting together flat pack furniture so if that's your pet hate I'll do it for you :) nothin too big

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

I'm Looking for someone to do some gardening work.

Weeding,Cutting lawn, Trimming hedge, Brush up yard etc..

Also need a window cleaner,to do inside and out...

If interested pm me...

I'm about 10 mins from Gorey.

I could do it all myself, but I honestly have not got the time..So, this could become a regular thing,Obviously, not all the jobs will need to done ALL the time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

LoanShark wrote: »
    I'm Looking for someone to do some gardening work.

Weeding,Cutting lawn, Trimming hedge, Brush up yard etc..

Also need a window cleaner,to do inside and out...

If interested pm me...

I'm about 10 mins from Gorey.

I could do it all myself, but I honestly have not got the time..So, this could become a regular thing,Obviously, not all the jobs will need to done ALL the time..

I will be your slave PM me ,but please don't hurt me !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

In there before me dang nab'bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭laughter189

Tony's Take-away in Rosbercon New Ross are looking for part-time staff and a delivery driver .

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Available for work of any form in the wexford area! looking for anything..i'll cut your grass etc...whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 smellslikelemon

Click in Gorey seems to be hiring sales staff, the guy said to send CV's to a recruitment website but I can't remember which one :s
    If anyone knows they could post up here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

O Neills sweet shop in wexford town are looking for people.Sign up on the window.

Also the Claires Jewellery Shop across from Peter Marks are hiring a Store manager too.

And finally The New women's shop across from Sam Mc Cauleys on the main st are looking for retail staff.

All signs are on the window by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

bigron2109 wrote: »
    O Neills sweet shop in wexford town are looking for people.Sign up on the window.

Also the Claires Jewellery Shop across from Peter Marks are hiring a Store manager too.

And finally The New women's shop across from Sam Mc Cauleys on the main st are looking for retail staff.

All signs are on the window by the way.

Great that's 10,000 applications gone in....they are probably looking for university graduates or Eastern Europeans.

Great that's 10,000 applications gone in....they are probably looking for university graduates or Eastern Europeans.

:confused: What you on about?

:confused: What you on about?

It's called sarcasm. How many people do you think have already applied for those jobs before you posted about them here?

It's called sarcasm. How many people do you think have already applied for those jobs before you posted about them here?
    Jesus sorry i wont post the Jobs again.My Apologies Mr Moderator.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Bigron posted about vacancies that he had seen advertised in Wexford, exactly what this thread is for. I don't know exactly why you took issue with that. Being a university graduate has little to do with working in retail btw??

Jesus sorry i wont post the Jobs again.My Apologies Mr Moderator.:rolleyes:

Heat and kitchen come to mind. You should develop a thicker skin. :D

Lola92 wrote: »
    Bigron posted about vacancies that he had seen advertised in Wexford, exactly what this thread is for. I don't know exactly why you took issue with that. Being a university graduate has little to do with working in retail btw??

Can you expand on what you mean? And, I didn't take issue with the post, just commented on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Lola92 wrote: »
    Bigron posted about vacancies that he had seen advertised in Wexford, exactly what this thread is for. I don't know exactly why you took issue with that. [COLOR="Red"]Being a university graduate has little to do with working in retail btw?[/COLOR]?

Can you expand on what you mean? And, I didn't take issue with the post, just commented on it.

I mean that Bigron posted about some job vacancies, that is the point of this thread - to help those looking for work by letting people know about jobs that come up. Not everyone may be local or see the adverts themselves so I, for one, really appreciate when a poster takes the time to highlight staff wanted notices.

Anyway I don't want to further derail this very useful thread so I will leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sincon

Thanx for the heads up!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sincon

just wondering are there any jobs going in the newross/enniscorthy or surrounding areas??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The foundation

We have are an established retail company based in Enniscorthy offering a part time position which, depending on performance, may develop into fulltime.
    We currently have 3 stores and also sell through eBay and our own website.
    We require somebody 3 days a week to upload new products, to take orders, and to package items for shipping.
    Training will be provided.

If you are interested in this opportunity please send a PM.

The foundation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Lads, bar staff needed at South51, which is re-opening next month (according to the hand written sign in the window) 'under new management'. Sorry, forgot to get the number, will do so later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The foundation

We have are an established retail company based in Enniscorthy offering a part time position which, depending on performance, may develop into fulltime.
    We currently have 3 stores and also sell through eBay and our own website.
    We require somebody 3 days a week to upload new products, to take orders, and to package items for shipping.
    Training will be provided.

If you are interested in this opportunity please send a PM.

The foundation

Position filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

RadioRetro wrote: »
    Lads, bar staff needed at South51, which is re-opening next month (according to the hand written sign in the window) 'under new management'. Sorry, forgot to get the number, will do so later.

They will more than likely try to rehire the old staff at a lower wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭00011000

McLoughlin wrote: »
    They will more than likely try to rehire the old staff at a lower wage.

As far as I know, none of the old staff are returning.

There have been a few new hires already.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭robdugg

Anyone know if there are any jobs going at Coca Cola in Wexford? Asking for a friend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭robdugg

Hey,

I'm looking to change jobs myself. I work in Web / Graphic Design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing.

Anybody hear of anything in this area?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ceol go deo

I'm a university student from the Wexford area and not having any luck so far in my hunt for a summer job. Willing to work in most places, to learn quickly and work hard. Ideally I would like to get something in the line of media/journalism, altough it has been difficult to find anything suitable on anything but a voluntary/work experience basis. Does anyone have any tips/ideas from past experience, or know of any positions going in the Wexford area? Either would be appreciated! Cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Noticed O'Brien's in Enniscorthy are looking for some part-time staff, closing date the 17th.

The barbers on Church Street in the town are also looking for staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Hotel Curracloe looking for a head chef

Brandon Hotel in New Ross looking for a sous- chef, 9-month contract

Advertisement