Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car pooling from South Mayo/North Galway to Athlone

• 15-03-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm planning on moving to Tuam, so i'm looking into my car pooling options (if any) to Athlone.
    I'm flexible enough in that i can start work from 8/9 to 4.30/5.30 from Monday - Friday.

I don't mind not pooling every day so even 1 day a week would be a help on the diesel consumption and car wear and tear.

Thanks !!
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I recommend you post on Tuam Whats On, Tuam Guide, etc on Facebook

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well I work in Tuam during the week and return to Athlone on Fridays and usually return on Monday mornings unless it's a bank holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭bauney

Hi,

Due to crippling fuel prices, I'm looking into car pooling from South Mayo/Galway to Athlone on a daily basis or even once or twice a week.

If you think you would be able to help, please reply back.

Thanks

B

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved to County for a bit more exposure. I think OP lives in Tuam.

Advertisement