Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    This is totally random.. but has anyone here ever gotten an overdraft? I've a query >_<

No, the type of account I have doesn't allow that. Which is good in a way, but it can be a bit embarrassing to find thatyou have 'insufficient funds', and then slink away from the atm :P

What's your query?

4.06am,
    Its a not a good sign when you're the only member still up, browsing C + H.
    But I'm planning on staying up all night, anybody else still up?

anybody???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Rothmans wrote: »
    4.06am,
    Its a not a good sign when you're the only member still up, browsing C + H.
    But I'm planning on staying up all night, anybody else still up?

anybody???

Ah not tonight, where were you 2 days ago?!

Conor108 wrote: »
    Ah not tonight, where were you 2 days ago?!

Well, in any case, I fell asleep around 7am and only woke up at three, which has resulted im me fucking myself over for tonight :P

The trick is stumbleupon, audiobooks and H&A on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Fecking power cuts. I was mid-shower when it went. My mum said it was my fault for not getting up until 4 o'clock >.>

Damn storm is following me...

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

....this might just be my lack of imagination but how many different ways could there possibly be of doing that? :confused: I guess it's a bit more complicated than "hold it still and lob 'em off with a cleaver" then?

Hqo3n.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Found an old picture of a very young soccy today having her hair in a side ponytail whilst sister soccy was rubbing lots and lots of gel into the side ponytail trying to make it stick up like Misty's hairstyle from pokemon. Acto made me lol at the stupidness of young me :L

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Since this belongs in both the yaaaahh and arrrggghh threads, I'll post it here:P

My boyfriend got me a camera for my birthday, and it's purple:D

But...

The box they gave him in the shop didn't have a camera in it because they had taken it out to put on display:( So now I won't have my camera until Monday!

All hail our new Insect Overlady!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I feel like doing something new/different, I'm just not sure what yet... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Ricky91t wrote: »
    I feel like doing something new/different, I'm just not sure what yet... :pac:

Water polo tbh

Water polo tbh

My lack of swimming would mean this probably wouldn't be the ideal sport for me, though I want to try kayaking so maybe it's time I learnt... :)

How about training to become a fire-eater?

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    How about training to become a fire-eater?

Now that'd be fun, but I'd be afraid I'd burn my hair which is kind of everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Ricky91t wrote: »
    My lack of swimming would mean this probably wouldn't be the ideal sport for me, though I want to try kayaking so maybe it's time I learnt... :)

well then, swimming :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

For some reason no matter what browser I use, my laptop is refusing to load facebook. But I get it alright on my phone. I'm Confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Lawliet, your sig makes me LOL :D

PIZZA!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Does anyone else have that ticker thing at the side of their fb homepage? What is it?! :confused:

Does anyone else have that ticker thing at the side of their fb homepage? What is it?! :confused:

Just noticed it! I kiiiiiiiiiiiinda like it! Maybe it's too early to tell though. Chat needs to be fixed pronto

• Advertisement

Yeah I have to it too. Only appeared in the last few minutes.

It also shows up in the chat bar as well.. I didn't mind it on the homepage but as if chat wasn't fúcked up enough like! It just seems to have random news feed stuff from god knows when!

Also, Conor yet another thing in common! :P

I just figured out what it is, I think! It's other people's activity.. It's a bit stalkery like! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I don't like, it just tells you the same thing as in the news feed.

It's like a news feed inside a news feed...INCEPTION!!

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I don't like, it just tells you the same thing as in the news feed.

It's like a news feed inside a news feed...INCEPTION!!

Oh I never use news feed so it looks like it's all new stuff to me! :P News feed is top news like?! :L

This is all news to me! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Oh I never use news feed so it looks like it's all new stuff to me! :P News feed is top news like?! :L
    Well like it tells you when people have commented on or liked stuff that's already in the recent news bit...I think :p. It tells you when people come online too, but ya could just check it by looks at chat anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

It's really messy looking. I don't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Whoever is coming up with these fb 'improvements' needs to get fired, seriously

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I feel left out because fb looks the same as ever for me!!

I feel left out because fb looks the same as ever for me!!

It comes and goes.. It switches around with 'people you might know' and all that! Refresh the homepage a few times and it should appear.. But trust me, you're better off without it! :pac:

• Advertisement

News feed is top news like?! :L

Top news is terrible. The second I log in, I click 'Recent News'

Advertisement