Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever chatted with a Hacker within a virus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

I have chatted to a hacker over a pint. Does that count? Looked at one in a mirror a few times too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

gerryk wrote: »
    I have chatted to a hacker over a pint. Does that count? Looked at one in a mirror a few times too.
    No, just makes me want to put you on ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

No, just makes me want to put you on ignore.

Makes me want to have a pint with him.

Also done the mirror thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭infodox

Mirror, pint... Etc.

And many trojans have a chat feature, especially the remote admin tools favored by skiddies. I have once had a nice chat with a fellow via notepad.exe after I ran a backdoored crack for Acunetix. Rather hilarious if you have a second laptop with which you run Wireshark...

This is nothing too special apart from the fact the bad guy noticed his **** was being dissected and decided to ask who the hell was doing it.

Advertisement