Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlantic Coast Challenge Winner

• 25-04-2012 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway through the blog. And thanks for the nice comments too.

Dave Boylan from Arklow GC is the winner. Congratulations Dave.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

congrats Dave, enjoy.

and fair play Kevin, great prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

F**k it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

Whyner wrote: »
    F**k it

If I could, I'd give you the prize for that alone;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Whyner wrote: »
    F**k it

My sentiments exactly!

Congrats Dave, hope you enjoy the few days and get a decent bit of weather.

Thanks Kevin also, great blog.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Its a fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) well done dave.

Cheers Kevin, great price for the lad.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately the prize wasn't claimed first time around, so a new winner has been picked... and he happens to be from Boards... so congratulations to Denisoc16.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Ohhh crossbar. Nice one denisoc.
    Hey kev next time ahem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Unfortunately the prize wasn't claimed first time around, so a new winner has been picked... and he happens to be from Boards... so congratulations to Denisoc16.

Thanks a million Kevin.

Looking forward to it. Should be a great few days golf and hopefully the weather behaves!!

Very much appreciated, and fair play for offering these fantastic prizes over the last while.

Thanks again,

D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Well done, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Played it last year and playing again this year left it late so playing Rosses Point the first day Carne the second and Enniscrone the 3rd day looking forward to it great courses.
    Mike

• Advertisement

mike12 wrote: »
    Played it last year and playing again this year left it late so playing Rosses Point the first day Carne the second and Enniscrone the 3rd day looking forward to it great courses.
    Mike

Same as myself Mike - what time are you out? I'm at 1pm

Off at 10.12 Kevin so should be thru the turn before you start.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭liam12989

many guys playing in this...i believe the date for entry has closed...doubt il get the time off to play this

I'm playing and was talking to the girl in Carne she was saying they will still accept entries up to the week before it starts they just put the date on it to get people signed up early. Think they need 2 courses per day again this year so it is busy enough if you book now tee times will be late in the afternoon.
    Mike

This started today..wonder hows it going...

Rippen im working for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

liam12989 wrote: »
    This started today..wonder hows it going...

Rippen im working for it...

Some great pics of enniscrone golf course on kevin's twitter

Seen photos class

I heard the gaughans from Carne won again
    :rolleyes:

I was hoping this wouldnt happen this comp....but what can you do..

The whole point of the competition was to offer guys 3 competitive rounds on absolute quality courses in the middle of summer at an extremely fair price..
    guys with big handicaps playing in these just to get prizes annoys me

Played in this myself and saw the scoring of last years winners over the first 2 days i would hope that there club would deal out the apporiate cuts. We were teeing off the 12th in Rosses Point and they were walking across infront of us on there way to the 10 talking really loud about being even par and 2 over think they are 15/ 16 handicappers.
    Any how we got the best of the weather teeing off at 10.12 each day bad front 9 in Rosses Point and back 9 in Enniscrone wrecked my scoring for the 3 days happy with my 35 points around Carne, where we scored 94 for a team.
    Mike

liam12989 wrote: »
    Seen photos class

I heard the gaughans from Carne won again
    :rolleyes:

I was hoping this wouldnt happen this comp....but what can you do..

The whole point of the competition was to offer guys 3 competitive rounds on absolute quality courses in the middle of summer at an extremely fair price..
    guys with big handicaps playing in these just to get prizes annoys me
    Can you see the results on line, by the way it would not stop me playing in it again it a great event on 3 great courses.
    Mike

Advertisement