Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM Punk v Chris Brown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

The shows researchers must've just Wikipedia'd him:

''In professional wrestling, Brooks is a seven time World Champion''

I'm sure he was very happy to get the shout out for ROH in that way at least!

Seriously though, you'd know well he didnt mean to tag brown in the post, it just happened, he seems seriously fed up of this by now if the last interview is anything to go by... WWE must be delighted with him though, getting his name out like that will be great for the ratings! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4150928/Chris-Brown-is-accused-of-stealing-womans-phone-in-Miami-Florida.html

Absolutely piece of sh*t for a human being..

The Iron Sheik says it best on twitter
    The Iron Sheik ‏ @the_ironsheik
    @CMPunk amen you said it perfectly. f*ck the chris brown he a piece of garbage no good motherf*cker
    Team breezy biggest jabroni worse than virgil
    Rhianna have raisin balls for her not to leave the douchebag jabroni chris brown.
    I find out the chris brown fan name is the team breezy. Team breezy is the biggest gay worse than virgil and hitler
    The @chrisbrown talk bad to the @CMPunk now sheikie going to f*ck his ass put him in camel clutch make him humble old country way

Obviously Chris Brown is too scared to respond to Shiekie..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Team Breezy Irish representative here, we wont be beaten by punks like punk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

EdenHazard wrote: »

Yeah. Ok.

This thread has a serious amount of views! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Jake187

Surely thats just some fan posing as the sheik right? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Lol! How precious!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jake187 wrote: »

No, that's how he actually posts :P

*follows sheik on twitter*

i'd seen a few things reposted by him, **** me, the stuff he comes out with is gas altogether

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

No the little blue tick beside his name means hes verified as being genuinely the iron sheik.

As just said, it's a verified account. Sheiky is not really known for breaking character pretty much ever either, ever seen any of his interviews, even recent ones?

• Advertisement

spiralism wrote: »
    Sheiky is not really known for breaking character pretty much ever either

At what stage do we achknowledge perhaps that's not just a character he's playing and is actually who he really is :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Amen brother. What's Punk ever done anyways?

Amen brother. What's Punk ever done anyways?

Tell ya what he's not done; beaten up women.

tumblr_lzlytejpWO1rpjc8fo1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Surprised nobody has tweeted a video response of Punk hitting the GTS on Beth in the Rumble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Stolen from twitter

BDJ5kl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

If this is a work, then it is obviously genius, with 8 pages already on this thread.

If not, then he's a hypocritical **** again for not picking a 'real' fight with 'one of the boys', rather than the easier target of a pop star.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Shawn Merriman has gone after CM Punk over Twitter again. Merriman, who says he’s a friend of Chris Brown’s, had a previous feud with Punk over Twitter when Punk mocked him for trying and failing to hook up with one of the Divas while WWE was in Costa Rica. Merriman posted the following:

**** C.M. Punk, he’s still a punk forever in my book. I’m sure my supporters feel the same way… And WWE, I ain’t hosting y’all new network until somebody whoop C.M. Punk cuz he’s a p$ssy.

Serious, who the **** is C.M. Punk other than a soft butt…wrestling gone soft f off… If god is my witness, C.M. Punk was wearing a thong laying by the pool tanning his cheeks in Costa Rica, now tell me I’m lying… C.M. Punk wants no part of Lights, trust me…

And WWE, I ain’t hoting sh#t until C.M. is dethroned… I ain’t a hater at all, but if you like dudes tanning by the pool (in) a thong that’s cool. I think he had pillows under his stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

Has Punk made any references to Jerichos 'woman beating' antics at all? He's missing out if he hasnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

kiad wrote: »
    Has Punk made any references to Jerichos 'woman beating' antics at all? He's missing out if he hasnt

Thankfully TMZ hasn't pulled anything out of the locker either, did anybody understand that Shawn Merriman speech Hosting y'all network and hoting shît? Obviously he hasn't grasped english yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

GTR63 wrote: »
    Thankfully TMZ hasn't pulled anything out of the locker either, did anybody understand that Shawn Merriman speech Hosting y'all network and hoting shît? Obviously he hasn't grasped english yet

Could have been that wwe asked him to host some sort of show on the new network and now he is refusing because punk is a p$ssy.
    No big loss, really. Not like he is mike tyson pulling out of the HOF.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

CMpunked wrote: »
    Could have been that wwe asked him to host some sort of show on the new network and now he is refusing because punk is a p$ssy.
    No big loss, really. Not like he is mike tyson pulling out of the HOF.

I doubt they did, he's a nobody according to...SIGH... Powell's POV: Call me crazy, but I don't think WWE will be calling a player who has played in eight games over the last two seasons to host their television shows. Well, unless Vince McMahon decides to relaunch the XFL and even then it's iffy. The guy was a hell of a player in San Diego before he failed a steroid test. For those keeping score at home, he has 12 more tackles over the last two NFL seasons than I do.

Failed a drug test too, what a class act.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    I doubt they did, he's a nobody according to...SIGH... Powell's POV

This is awesome clap clap clap clap clap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Wonder which of the diva's the stupid meathead failed to get off with?if it was Kelly I'm embarrassed for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Wonder which of the diva's the stupid meathead failed to get off with?if it was Kelly I'm embarrassed for him.

Well African American guys in general like 'back' so Kelly would be way too skinny for him. I'd say Eve Torres or Layla.

But who could say no to the love child of William Gallas and Brodus Clay?

shawne_merriman.jpg

Looks like fat Adriano with stupid hair

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry to dig up an old thread but as Rihanna and Chris Brown are now officially back together, I wonder has or will Punk make any more comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

what a disgrace she is

I care about neither of them. Pair of dummies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Working the marks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

I only care because so many young girls, unfortunately look up to her

the women beating and browns hatred for women as is plain by his lyrics has been glorified and okayed by a powerful independently obscenely wealthy woman, who, lets face it, could have her pick of men, not your typical victim

what a terrible example to set, in her position she could have helped and inspired literally millions of people in abusive relationships by telling people that its not their fault, it can happen to anyone and what you need to do is get out of it, here's who/what helped me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement