Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Lessons

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

Looking for piano lessons in Dublin South, must be experienced teacher as I would like to sit through the grades!

I'm a quick study with endless motivation.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I just got emails from someone looking for guitar lessons, I assume they found my email address from this thread, and they turned out to be a well known scammer.

I woud advise everyone to check this site, and google their email address, especially if you have gotten any strange emails about any adverts you've posted online.

http://www.mesart.com/art/Account:Scam_and_Hoax_List

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 learnpiano

Hi!

I am an experienced female piano teacher, now taking on more students - both children (6+) and adults. I can prepare students for exams but am also happy to teach if you just want to learn for fun! I also offer music theory lessons as an add-on if required.

I am happy to either come to your home (within South Dublin) or for you to come to me (Dublin 14).

Please PM for further details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 musiclessons

Music Tuition available in the Dundalk area.

Instruments include : Drums - Piano - Guitar - Bass and Mandolin

Lessons are taught on a one to one basis by professional teacher/musician.

Lessons are charged on a "by the lesson" basis and NOT by term or month.

For more info PM me here.

Thanks guys, Hope to hear from you soon.

John. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 alaverdi

L'Academia di Musi,Naas,Co.Kildare is inviting students from all age categories to study Piano,Violin,Viola,D-Bass,Guitar,Banjo,Woodwind instruments,Theory and History of Music,Orchestra for Advanced and Beginners Orchestra.
    we are starting the Spring Term on Monday the 12th of April.
    The School is based at CBS Secondary School.We especially welcome new musicians for the Orchestra -very interesting repertoire for the end of the School Year Concert coming.
    Contact - Marianne at: 086 866 56 95
    Tony at: 086 209 55 43

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Smur

Hi,

I'm looking for harp lessons in north Dublin. If anyone could recommend a teacher that would be great :)

Hey,

I'm looking for piano lessons in south dublin. I want to study for the graded examinations so experience is a must!

I've been playing music for over 10 years now and have decided to move on to the keys, while I'm not a complete beginner I could probably be treated as such :P

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Music To Go

Music To Go offers lessons all over Ireland
    Our teachers travel out directly to you and we charge a flat rate of 25 euro per student
    All our teachers are Garda vetted and fully insured
    for more information please contact Bernard Wallace on 0871402699
    All instruments and levels are taught

Regards
    Bernard M. Wallace

The ads I responded to here seem to be dormant now but I will put myself forward anyway.

I am looking for violin lessons, absolute beginner level.
    Based in the Dublin 5 area.

Music To Go offers lessons all over Ireland
    We cater for all levels and all instruments
    All our teachers are fully insured and Garda Vetted
    for more information contact Bernard M. Wallace on 0871402699

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jonmur

Piano lessons available in your own home covering all levels whether studying for grade exams or just as a personal hobby. €10 per Lesson with reductions for family members. Contact for further queries 0851640201 or you can email me at jthanmur@yahoo.com

Kind Regards

Jonathan

• Advertisement

willhouse wrote: »
    Looking to get piano lessons. I'm more or less beginner. Looking for price and availability outside normal working hours in Dublin.

Cheers,

Will

Hi Will

Let me know what area of Dublin you are in and what type of music you are interested in learning. My number is 0851640201 or you can reply to my post.

Cheers
    Jonathan

Alwayson wrote: »
    I write lyrics and need someone to write the scores. I would ideally like to do this as a partnership. I am interested in hearing from professional musicians or music students.
    Hey alwayson - give me a ring and lets see if we can arrange something. I'm not a professional musician but always have a few tunes going around my head.

Cheers

Jonathan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Jackson1

Piano lessons for all ages and all abilities.

Experienced and highly trained teacher based in city centre, very competitive rates.

Teaches from home, Dublin city centre, (D2) but may be able to travel to students house if within realistic commute.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like more information.

email : dublinpiano@gmail.com

Hi are you still teaching piano? What are your rates?

Do you have a website? What are your rates?

Jackson1 wrote: »
    Do you have a website? What are your rates?

I am looking for piano lessons starting in September for my 13 year old daughter.
    She is sitting Grade 4 of the RIAM exams this month so she will be moving on to Grade 5. I am living in the Dublin 4 area so somewhere on the southside would be great and reasonable rates if possible:D:)

Hello, Music to go offers lessons for every instrument. We go directly to you for a flat rate of 25 euro and you dont have to pay travel fees or any other fees. Our teachers are very highly qualified, garda vetted and insured. If interested call Bernard Wallace on 0871402699

• Registered Users Posts: 12 doniemac

Teaching fulltime since 2003. Qualifications include Masters degree in Music and Licentiate Dip in Classical Guitar teaching. sample videos here: www.youtube.com/dublinguitarist .Lessons are in Dublin. PM in interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Moomee

Hey . . . Ill hopefully be doing that course in September so I just have a few questions.Was it a difficult degree and how hard was it to get into the course? thank u =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Hi, I need 1 to 1 orchestration lessons, wondering if there's anyone in the Dublin area who would be interested in teaching them?
    I know most universities have orchestration modules but I'm looking for private lessons to enhance my skills.
    If anybody has an idea of any good teachers, give me a pm with contact details please.
    Thanks, Ben.

=)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dublinpiano

- Highly qualified and experienced piano teacher with Masters in Music in Performance from the Royal Irish Academy of Music.

- Teaches all levels and abilities - from complete beginner through to advanced diploma levels.

- Very competitive rates.

- Musical theory incorporated into lessons.

- Based in Dublin city centre, close to red line Luas and Grand Canal Dart Station.

Taking bookings for summer session now so get in touch soon to avoid disappointment! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 DublinWan

DublinWan wrote: »
    Violin Teacher available
    Lessons in my home in the Dublin 15 area
    Absolute beginners welcome
    Usual lessons 40mins at 20euro
    May teach the RIAM grades syllabus if desired

Pm me if your interested or have any quiries

I'm also offering Singing Lessons
    Genre - Classical, Theatre are my main interests but I can teach people who just want to learn how to sing anything from power ballads to popular music
    Again Absolute beginners welcome
    The rates are the same as above I'm also offering 30min lessons at 15euro
    I can also teach RIAM grades of classical or theatre if you wish

Pm me if you've any questions at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Subject(s): Piano, Singing.
    Lessons in Students Home? No
    Contact Name:
    Jim Maley
    Contact Website: www.musicacademy.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 unhappypianist

<snip>

<snip>

peace out...

They won't even return my calls so I wouldn't worry about others trying to join, its ****in impossible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roccie

Hi, I have recently been awarded a diploma in piano playing and am beginning to offer lessons with very competitive rates. I have over fourteen years of playing experience and have an excellent grounding in music theory also. I am based near Drogheda and can offer lessons to beginners/intermediates on my own piano, as well as being able to teach in the students home within the Drogheda/East Meath area.

Please contact me at: rcpianolessons@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 V Music Lessons

Piano, Singing & Keyboard lessons.
    Based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.

I can travel to students house depending on distance and availability.

Private lessons.
    All ages welcome.
    Beginners and advanced.

Exam orientated or Just for fun.

A range of styles catered for including;
    ~ Music Theatre
    ~ Traditional
    ~ Classical
    ~ Jazz
    ~ Pop
    and some more.

Excellent rates & an experienced teacher.

~ Email for more information.
    vor_musiclessons@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mod Note: Please be aware that this is a thread for Music Lessons, not a thread for abuse of businesses. Please keep on topic.

unhappypianist, if you wish to escalate your complaint, please contact hello@boards.ie directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭scottg4life

If there is anyone looking for a piano teacher in the Northside Dublin area please let me know and I will give you all of the details about my piano teacher!
    P.S My piano teacher is capable of enrolling students for Royal Irish Academy of Music Grades!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ciaradursey

Hey guys

I will be teaching bodhran over the summer. I have been playing for over 10 years and have competed in competitions at every level. I teach in my own house in Limerick City.I also teach in another location in County Limerick, only 10 minutes from Charleville (North Cork). Its 10 euro for half an hour and 15 euro for 45 minutes. Ill teach you how to play jigs, reels, hornpipes etc. as well as, show you different bodhran styles. Im not a strict teacher and its all very relaxed!!

I teach guitar for beginners also. Same rates for guitar!

Adults AND Children catered for!

Let me know if youre interested and i can send you my phone number.

Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 aloweta

Looking for keyboard lessons for my 2 children in Dublin 13 area. Please advise cost etc.

Thanks.

Advertisement