Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carina Celica 71-77 workshop manual

• 17-03-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

I know these things are probably melted into a rust pile at this stage. Ignoring that, if anyone is interested in this manual all you have to do is send me a SAE.
    I tried to shift it on ebay but couldnt yet still cant just throw it in the bin.

**edit***
    haha just realised I threw this in the after hours forum and about to be abused, mod please move to motors

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭JMSE

uh that'd be the gearbox pete right? :cool:

I take it youre sendin me the SAE so? Maybe its not to late to start Outlaw Pete.

Someone on ToyotaOwnersClub.com might like that :)

good tip that, i'll click on over there and post up

RoverJames wrote: »
    Someone on ToyotaOwnersClub.com might like that :)

woops looks like I stood on someones toes over there on toyotaownersclub-irl because when I went to the FREE section and offered my FREE book, my thread was locked and I was told to go and read the rules. Theres not many rules or charters that I actually read because I'm a middle of the road type of fella so dont normally need regulating and it seems that toy'club'irl is like a bank which refuses money.

JMSE wrote: »
    woops looks like I stood on someones toes over there on toyotaownersclub-irl because when I went to the FREE section and offered my FREE book, my thread was locked and I was told to go and read the rules. Theres not many rules or charters that I actually read because I'm a middle of the road type of fella so dont normally need regulating and it seems that toy'club'irl is like a bank which refuses money.

Ah well, at least you tried. Silly bastads over there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Say Adverts.ie be your best bet or even stick it on Gumtree.

You can link to ads from Adverts.ie in your Sig also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Deffo put a link on the celica owners club...few members have that model range.....celicaireland.com/forum

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

JMSE wrote: »

seen that, thought it was a little harsh alright :confused:

on toc-irl they ask you to post an intro in the newbie section before you begin posting. i'm sure you've no interest in doing so now, but if you do, your thread will be unlocked.

Advertisement