Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4x4 breakers??

• 05-02-2009 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Anyone know any breakers who would have '89 to '93 landcruisers preferably seated versions (imports even better) rebuilding a '92, interior is very shabby back seats are completely wrecked. thanks lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 YourCourier.ie

I can sell you a good set of rear seats from a SWB 1994 LJ70.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

ah come on lads some of ye must know a breaker that dose 4x4s.
    OP seats don't suit, wrong colour

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

traynors up north perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

wexford car dismantlers has plenty of 4x4's for breaking, I am sure I saw a mid 90's land cruiser LWB passenger in there with a clean interior... phone them on 053 9130207.....

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Deadly Dave

CamperMan wrote: »
    wexford car dismantlers has plenty of 4x4's for breaking, I am sure I saw a mid 90's land cruiser LWB passenger in there with a clean interior... phone them on 053 9130207.....
    Just remember to bring a spare arm and leg :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

Just remember to bring a spare arm and leg :)

I take it you have dealt with them before.... times are tough now and they might just be lowering their prices

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Neville Stanley in Kilbreedy Rathdowney Co. Laois also breaks jeeps, has a good bit of older stuff too, think its 057 8738535 as far as I can rember.

Its not this shape landcruiser is it? or is this an older model than yours?,

DSCF0108-1.jpg

I might be able to help, depending on what exactly you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

yep thats the same model. the rear seats are the main thing for the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

I have a feeling they're gone, I'll check but i wouldn't hold my breath, to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Deadly Dave

CamperMan wrote: »
    I take it you have dealt with them before.... times are tough now and they might just be lowering their prices
    I only manages to buy parts from them once. The other times their prices were unreal :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Mackens 4x4 breakers are up north and there is a place in Cahir in Co. Tipp that breaks 4x4s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭andr3w103

traynors are your best bet...in antrim i think...their site has hundreds of cars for breaking...but if your in weford or something you probley wouldnt bother going to the other side of the country....they may be able to post them to you or send with a courior
    http://www.traynors.biz/

Advertisement