Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Also just to advise people there is snow onsite, so please be careful heading there, the roads are grand heading up from the n81, but on site will be slippy

but bring your snow camo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

thanks for the great day today kev, and for the spare goggles and battery........
    had a great day though!!

no probs at all

shame about hat walk down the hill and back up :D

here's a few vids from yesterday, sorry about the quality they were taken off my camera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

no probs at all

shame about hat walk down the hill and back up :D

it was needed after christmas!

well the snow has cleared from the site, so at least we can get down to the car park now

We will be open this sunday, with the special offer of 10 euro for the day if pre-booked still going ahead

its 15 euro for anyone who just shows up without booking on the day

Already we have 10 players booked in

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

hi kev
    wana book in 2 for 2morow.havent been out in awhile so eager for a run about,
    cya then,shane
    do i have to fone in the booking to avail of the special offer?

glicster wrote: »
    hi kev
    wana book in 2 for 2morow.havent been out in awhile so eager for a run about,
    cya then,shane
    do i have to fone in the booking to avail of the special offer?

Nope thats grand, have you in now

• Advertisement

Great games today and good players but low numbers

We have two teams booked in for next Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 irish airsoft expo

:D
    Great games today and good players but low numbers

We have two teams booked in for next Sunday

hey kevin how much are u charging for a full day next sunday the 23rd???

:D

hey kevin how much are u charging for a full day next sunday the 23rd???

it'd be ten euro for anyone who pre books and 15 euro for anyone who just shows up

rentals are 35 euro for the gear and the day then if pre-booked or 40 euro if they just show up without booking

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

Hi Kev will you be open saterday? I might have three people that can go.

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    Hi Kev will you be open saterday? I might have three people that can go.

i was going to open saturday and sunday this week, so great to see some interest in it, the walk on fee for you and your mates would be ten euro each for the day

i was going to open saturday and sunday this week, so great to see some interest in it, the walk on fee for you and your mates would be ten euro each for the day
    Great, im looking forward to it. I might need two masks if you have them? :D

it'd be ten euro for anyone who pre books and 15 euro for anyone who just shows up

rentals are 35 euro for the gear and the day then if pre-booked or 40 euro if they just show up without booking

Hey kevin can you book 3 walk ons for sunday might have another 1 later will let you know.

How many going so far do you know? & how swampy is the site in this weather?

Great, im looking forward to it. I might need two masks if you have them? :D

thats no problem at all

Hey kevin can you book 3 walk ons for sunday might have another 1 later will let you know.

so far for Sunday I have two eight person teams booked in, plus yourselves then and there's usually a good few walk ons aswell, also alot of people wait until wed/thur to book in to check the weather forcast

the site was muddy in spots on sunday last, but that was after the rain on saturday, its drying out nicely the last few days, but everyone has to be careful in the valley

Great. Do you have any idea of the numbers?

• Advertisement

Great. Do you have any idea of the numbers?

not 100% for saturday yet, but around 10 so far

Hey kevin just got drafted into work so wont be able to go now on sunday the b**t**ds do they not realise i have a life outsite of work lol :mad:

so will have to cancel the 3 of us i was there lift!! bummer i know

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

count me in for sunday kev

Hey kevin just got drafted into work so wont be able to go now on sunday the b**t**ds do they not realise i have a life outsite of work lol :mad:

so will have to cancel the 3 of us i was there lift!! bummer i know

no worries at all, these things happen, we're open saturday aswell with a grood crowd due up if that suits at all?

3102derek wrote: »
    count me in for sunday kev

thats great see ya then, should be a great days gaming with the numbers due up

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

thats great see ya then, should be a great days gaming with the numbers due up

i should have one more

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

hey guys could i book in for saturday tomoro, i haven't played on your site before, i have full gear no rental needed, also how long a drive is the site from rathcoole as i may stop in hobby airsoft first and what time is kick off

3102derek wrote: »
    i should have one more

Very good, we'll have a lot of players from kildare along, tier one tactical are coming up

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    hey guys could i book in for saturday tomoro, i haven't played on your site before, i have full gear no rental needed, also how long a drive is the site from rathcoole as i may stop in hobby airsoft first and what time is kick off

It's about 10 to 15 minute drive up from hobby, depending on the traffic at the bridge oner the n7 and through rathcoole, do you need directions up from rathcoole?

• Advertisement

Also I was up on site today changing the cover around where the top base was, at the minute they're temporary but if they play well I'll make them permanent, I also want to do some more around there

Advertisement