Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aggressive Skate for Recreational Skating???

• 05-02-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Wanna get back into inline skating on a recreational level like just getting out and skating along the beach in the morning etc. Always wanted and aggressive pair of skates cause think they look class, was thinkin of gettin Roces Impalas. I know its not really designed for rec skating but would it do the job, heard some people say an aggressive skate is alot more of a rough ride, slower and just not as comfortable as rec skates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Be like Nutella

O.P.H wrote: »
    Wanna get back into inline skating on a recreational level like just getting out and skating along the beach in the morning etc. Always wanted and aggressive pair of skates cause think they look class, was thinkin of gettin Roces Impalas. I know its not really designed for rec skating but would it do the job, heard some people say an aggressive skate is alot more of a rough ride, slower and just not as comfortable as rec skates.

I'm selling my pair of Anarchy Chaos 2 Agressive Skates ... bought for 110 4 years ago...only used approx 10 times... selling for 50 quid if you're interested... really comfortable...strong ankle support and still flexible... Agressive skates do look awesome but are deffo not as sleek running as the ones they wear for dry land triathlons for instance..bu they can look kinda girly : ) and you can't grind or stuff like that. Anyway just to let ya know...

http://www.adverts.ie/skateboard-rollerblading/anarchy-chaos-2-aggressive-in-line-skates/1370300

Advertisement