Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭lau1247

Rael wrote: »
    There's 5 AROCS showing up in St. Stephen's Green at the moment. At that price I'd be interested in getting one.

Sorry, looks like the stock checker was incorrect / wasn't updating properly, now showing as out of stock :(

I see it as orderable from check argos.. if you can find another person, I'm in for that price.. PM me if you can find another person.. I wonder can you pay first collect later as the promotion end tomorrow.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 28,069 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The order won't work when you put 3 in the basket, I've tried umpteen times..T's and C's of the order to store say you pay the price on the day not the price on the site so we're out of luck for the 10th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Hugo Witty Gasoline

Mega Bloks Build-a-Minion Toy
    From Amazon.co.uk - free delivery to Ireland

764 pieces 47.5 cm high

Fully buildable large-scale Minion Kevin stands 15.5 inches tall and assembles in sections for easy customization
    • Includes one regular size buildable Minion Bob character figure with removable parts, like overalls, goggles, arms and feet
    • Collect and combine with other Mega Bloks Minions playsets to build your own Minion mischief!
    • Compatible with all micro bricks
    • Ideal for ages 5 and up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

20% off this one in Argos.

LEGO® City Deep Sea Helicopter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Dades wrote: »
    20% off this one in Argos.

LEGO® City Deep Sea Helicopter

Paid 49.99 in Ken Blacks last week, so could have saved a couple of quid, ah well.

• Advertisement

You have to take a bargain when you see it - can't be waiting for a better one which probably will never come!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Hugo Witty Gasoline

Dades wrote: »
    You have to take a bargain when you see it - can't be waiting for a better one which probably will never come!

43.20 IN DEBENHAMS http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_171050648699_-1?CMP=AFC-ANET-593906

Dont forget Argos Price Match :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ferikeferike

I know this isn't really a store bargain, but I have a MISB Imperial Star Destroyer 75055 for sale if anyone is interested. I bought it for €120 and looking for €115 for it. I think this is a bargain as its only available on the Lego Sore for €145. No one else has it in stock anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,772 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I know this isn't really a store bargain, but I have a MISB Imperial Star Destroyer 75055 for sale if anyone is interested. I bought it for €120 and looking for €115 for it. I think this is a bargain as its only available on the Lego Sore for €145. No one else has it in stock anymore.

I don't think you can sell here. You might want to link to Adverts. Also these were on sale in Smyths a few weeks ago for the €99.

Edit: I see on a previous post of yours you have tried to sell here and a Mod closed your thread. Why offer something for sale here again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Niska

Smyths currently have 20% off Lego City range:

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/lego-bricks/c-768/lego-city/

(Not sure how long the offer will last)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

@ferikeferike

Is it brand new and unused?

Edit, just saw in your previous thread that this is used.

You are mad. Used lego is worth less than half of what you originally paid.

€115 you are having a laugh. You had all the fun and now you're trying to rip someone off, passing it off as a bargain.

Please go away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

simdan wrote: »
    @ferikeferike

Edit, just saw in your previous thread that this is used.

€115 you are having a laugh. You had all the fun and now you're trying to rip someone off, passing it off as a bargain.

Please go away

You clearly havent a clue. You dont rule boards so dont be telling folk to go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

madalig12 wrote:
    You clearly havent a clue. You dont rule boards so dont be telling folk to go away.

Eh? the mod already closed his thread for trying to sell his items on boards.

Once an item has been used, it's never worth close to the original value. There maybe lots of people trying to sell things at stupid prices, but don't see them selling for those prices.

You obviously know what you're doing. I'll leave you to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

How about less chat, there are dedicated threads for chat.

PS Lego can actually appreciate in value, depending on the range once a set is discontinued it can sell for more than it's original value, even if it has been open.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Not sure if a bargain but Ken Blacks in portlaoise have 3 x Red Five X-wing Strafiighters for 199, there 250 in argo and they've none in stock. Sold out on the lego store.

Also a few other items, Jabbas Palace is 119 only 1 left with a slight crease in the box. Few lego movie items reduced as well like the Ice cream van, lot of the stuff is sold now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ferikeferike

simdan wrote: »
    @ferikeferike

Edit, just saw in your previous thread ìthat this is used.

Please go away

Misb means mint in sealed box. So yes it was new and unused. No need to be so aggressive for no reason when all my other things that were used were below rrp.

Anyways, does anyone know if there will be a smyths black friday deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭lau1247

Anyone interested in joining in to buy lego technic set 42040 at the price of 3 for 2? (i.e. €31.66)

I managed to get a reservation for 3 off just now from the same store (Finally for once).

I'll take one myself so need another 2 people who may be interested (I need to know before 3pm today as the store will be 1 hour away from where I'm but I pass by it on the way home on the weekend).

PM me if you are interested and we'll sort out the detail about arranging collection.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Free Gingerbread house today with orders over €65 for vip

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

lau1247 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in joining in to buy lego technic set 42040 at the price of 3 for 2? (i.e. €31.66)

I managed to get a reservation for 3 off just now from the same store (Finally for once).

I'll take one myself so need another 2 people who may be interested (I need to know before 3pm today as the store will be 1 hour away from where I'm but I pass by it on the way home on the weekend).

PM me if you are interested and we'll sort out the detail about arranging collection.

Which store/where in the country are you? You're collecting in a Dublin store I assume? Never mind, I just spotted this post was from yesterday, my bad

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Smyths currently have Deep Sea Exploration 60095 for 63.99euro. Methinks they applied the '20% off all City Lego' twice by mistake as the Lego store price is 99.99euro.

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/c-766/lego-bricks/p-13319/lego-city-deep-sea-exploration-vessel-60095/

• Advertisement

Great price, alright.

If I hadn't already blown the toy budget I'd be there in a flash.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

Heatons have 20% off everything right now. There's not much left in terms of Lego but I saw one Lego Friends Advent Calendar (41102) in Carrickmines today for around €21, so that's about €17.
    There were a handful of the Lego Star Wars planet sets for €5 too.

Lego crawler crane is €100 from Amazon France, €10 delivery, works out about €110.50 delivered.
    Not huge saving but something.
    http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00SDTS37M/?tag=curiua00-21

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

Lego crawler crane is €100 from Amazon France, €10 delivery, works out about €110.50 delivered.
    Not huge saving but something.
    http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00SDTS37M/?tag=curiua00-21

Just built one of these last week, it's an excellent Technics set, up there as one of my favourites so far

• Registered Users Posts: 27,772 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Spocker wrote: »
    Just built one of these last week, it's an excellent Technics set, up there as one of my favourites so far

I've been very tempted to pick this up over the last few weeks but have just held off.

Looks a great build though.

I love that Minifigure book is down to €6.95 on Amazon uk comes with the Zombie Skateboarder Mini Fig, might be a nice little add on Item.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0241196892/?tag=curiua0b-21
    Technic crawler now €105 delivered on Amazon.de

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

It's not promoted on the site for some reason but you get a free C-3PO figure in a polybag when you order over €30 worth of Star Wars LEGO from lego.com/shop. It's the version with the red arm, with cool side-printing on the arm and legs too.

2vbx3r5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭friso59

I really didn't need to see this. I've already spent tonnes on Lego this month and now I've gone and ordered this. Couldn't pass it up at that price.

• Advertisement

• friso59 wrote: »
    I really didn't need to see this. I've already spent tonnes on Lego this month and now I've gone and ordered this. Couldn't pass it up at that price.

I almost impulse bought it!

Advertisement