Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match day thread.....

• 14-04-2012 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

34-geburtstag1.jpg

Half Empty list this week,alot of similar teams will be on show,no points hits and 11 on the field for myself.........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

9 players here, all at home. Expecting red arrows but it's all part of the plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,723 ✭✭✭kennyb3

I think i could make up a few places in my leagues today as some seem to have gone crazy - one lad has made 4 transfers (im guessing to have a defence as he had none). I ve 11 with no hits, so thats 12 points made up already.

A high scoring week would be ideal too. Lot of players at home but that hasnt always worked out well - the weeks you think you ll do great it never happens. So we'll see

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Checking on rival teams before kick off will be interesting....captain choice although limited could be a massive influence this week

• Registered Users Posts: 39,478 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

11 players plus 1 sub for me, although I get the feeling The Minge wont start for Sunderland which will leave me with 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

Have 11 potential starters myself, probably will be lucky to get 9 starting and 2 sub appearances.

Vorm

Evans-Lichaj-Kompany

Sinclair-Valencia-McClean-Surman

Rooney-Van Persie(c)-Tevez

Today is THE most important day of my FF life, so come on lads lets do the business. Just get in. Really is squeaky bum time in my money league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Have 2 Free Transfers and played one to make 10 players available for this week.

Getting rid of Dempsey or Cisse would have to be done if I were to play another for this week and I think I save it for next week. Still have WC available for GW36.

Oh captain my captain, who to captain, who to captain

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I have gone for Rooney as captain. Could backfire big time though

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

KevIRL wrote: »
    Oh captain my captain, who to captain, who to captain

Johnny Evans :pac:

Everyone to pick Johnny Evans :pac: :pac:

Would ya not change it to RVP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Jebus Christ, I almost did a flip when I saw the "P-P" showing a postponed match on the front page of BBC Football. They still have the Bolton-Spurs game down so it's just that... but I just saw the P-P and was waiting to see either Swansea, United, or Arsenal not play and lose me 3 players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Done the same, now need reverse of last week with Rooney getting the points and RVP getting only a few (even though i have him)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Used my two free transfers to flesh out an XI, all playing at home:

Vorm

Evans, Vermaelen, Ridgewell

Valencia, Sigurdsson, Sessegnon, Walcott

Rooney, Graham, RVP (C)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

10 players with 9 at home. The Yak is the only one playing away.

10 players with 9 at home. The Yak is the only one playing away.

the question is, is he hungry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

MCFC Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Tevez” 

NCFC Ruddy, R. Martin, Drury, Johnson, Holt (c), Pilkington, E. Bennett, Wilbraham, Ward, Howson, R. Bennett” 

9 at home, then Hoilett away as a buffer just in case Blackburn do something at Swansea. Since it was a short-term signing that was only for 1 GW, I figured I could afford to try an alternative to Yakubu.

So glad I got rid of Richards long ago, so annoying not knowing if he's going to play or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

MCFC Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Nasri, Aguero, Tevez”

NCFC Ruddy, R. Martin, Drury, Johnson, Holt (c), Pilkington, E. Bennett, Wilbraham, Ward, Howson, R. Bennett”

Wohooooo no Richards :D

Nothing from Clichy or Lescott in this game please. I bottled out of using one of my gw36 transfers to get one of them in this week.

Pilkington and Holt to score!

• Advertisement

3-0 to city Aguero hatrick! Sure Silva can get an assist as well why not!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

any stream?

Shane732 wrote: »
    any stream?

Try www.wiziwig.tv

I'm watchin the FA Cup!

Tevez wrongly booked for diving should have been a Peno

My GW36 secret weapon just scored in the FA Cup. Really liking Jelavic. He's something Everton haven't had in a long time... a goalscorer.

Lescott clears a header of the line

What a goal by Tevez silva a assist

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Carlitos is BACK!

Aguero cracker . Tevez assist

• Advertisement

Aguero cracker . Tevez assist

Transferred Kun in this week, wanted Tevez but couldnt afford him without taking a pts hit, and that wasnt gonna happen. Augero some nice differential though on my key rivals

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement