Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliexpress Blowout Sale. Up to 80% Off

• 18-07-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

It's limited to only a few Suppliers, and they only sold a couple of each item, before saying SOLD OUT! :( with the Price of delivery Raised Appropriately, so that the price ended up the similar to the original.
    Most, if not all tablets were sold out while we slept in our Beds, to our friends across the Atlantic.

More Coming.

Yes, they may do the same.. Up the price of shipping, and reduce the price of the tablet.
    But If the tablets go below $30 ish, then you won't, (Or Shouldn't) get charged by customs on arrival. If you do, it will be a very small charge.

Current sale sold tablets for $26 including Ainol Elf

Massive Edit: Have dates wrong.. :(

There will be a second sale in the coming weeks also.. I misplaced the link

Anyway, here is the Link to the information:
    Summer Blowout Sale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Sorry.

I made a complete mess of that original post.

But does anyone know what the Duty on something like this would be?

Wholesale Tablet 0.88c each, minimum order of 400 = US$350

Not that i would touch it, just curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

How reliable are Aliexpress? How long does it take for stuff to arrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Anything from china will go straight to customs

Jarren wrote: »

Thanks.. But i was hoping someone would do the maths.. :D
    Unit Type: lot (400 pieces/lot) Package Weight: 3.2kg (7.055lb.) Package Size: 42cm x 35cm x 22cm (16.54in x 13.78in x 8.66in)Times 400

1280 kg
    But i don't know what size..

I was thinking of ripping the screens out of them, 15.6 or 15.4 inch screens, Sell a couple = Money back.. Sell 400 = :D;)

How reliable are Aliexpress? How long does it take for stuff to arrive?

Aliexpress is like Ebay. Sellers rely on feedback/ratings. Some sellers are sh!te, some are okay.
    Loads of sellers give themselves similar names to good sellers, hoping it won't be noticed. That all started accidentally, with people assuming "Shenzhen" was a seller, when it is an area/region where most of the stuff is made. There was load of people giving out, when Aliexpress first launched.
    The Link i gave above to the 400 laptops, is probably a chancer. They would be terrible, with minimum specs, and the lowest of everything. The LCD screens would probably be soldered in, if they ever arrived. My money is on him running. i.e. Never having a product.
    Vego wrote: »
    Anything from china will go straight to customs

That's my point. It may go to customs, but it's price won't require duty. Shipping is more expensive then normal..;)

There's a different sale every six hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

beltal wrote: »
    This promo is over, all products is sold out. Aliexpress is reliable, and also Beltal. I find some cheap Ainol Novo with free shipping, plus Beltal accept Paypal while Aliexpress don't.
    hit this link
    http://www.beltal.com/wholesale?q=Ainol+Novo&catalogid=&minprice=0&maxprice=100

Welcome to boards.ie

This promo is over, all products is sold out. Aliexpress is reliable, and also Beltal. I find some cheap Ainol Novo with free shipping, plus Beltal accept Paypal while Aliexpress don't.
    hit this link
    http://www.google.com

No, Beltal staff eat their children and create accounts to advertise in a post.

It should say don't hit this link

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

advertise is noisy when people don't need it.

I post cause this information also helpful.

Are you a scammer?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Are you a scammer?:eek:

Scammer with a P at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 redbull1985

ive bought many items from china wholesale groups, tablet phone etc and none have got stopped by customs.
    just placed an order on a laptop through aliexpress to test the site im a bit concerned but ill report back if all goes ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Isn't the delivery price included when the customs assess a package? Afaik its the "landed price", which includes the delivery. Anyone confirm?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement