Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Walther P22 - Blank Gun

• 18-04-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Walther P22 - 9 mm Blank Gun
    Made to precise specs, this magnificent blank firing replica gun is exact in almost every way to the original Walther P22.
    This Pistol designed for Sport Shooting, Collecting, Hunting and as a Display and Collectible Weapon. This New and Unusual Model has a Distinct Look and a Solid well Balanced Feel to it.

This replica gun cannot be converted to fire live ammo

150 Euro each

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

were are you based ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gav44

you are off your head the same guns are on sale in <MOD SNIP> and you get 100 blank cartridges for free [ the chamber is 8mm if you look properly] it is impossable to get 9mm blanks in ireland if the gun is 9mm its a higly illegal version:mad::mad::mad:

[MOD NOTICE]:
    If you're going to comment on the asking price of an item, you MUST provide a link (or similar solid evidence) of your claimed better price, and it MUST be for exactly the same item and postage & taxes must also be allowed for, if applicable.
    3. No "Thread Spoiling"
    If you are not interested in buying an item, do not comment on it.

In addition, any posters shall

* ...not reply saying "you can get X cheaper here" or "that's way too expensive";
    o We don't care. Replies like that end up in flame wars. It is up to the Buyer to find that out. It is a Buyers market after all. If someone is way off the mark with an asking price (and we mean WAY off), post a link to the current available price (like-for-like, VAT, and postage must be commented on).
    [/MOD NOTICE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

You need a letter from your local Super to possess these ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 belleme17

do u still have the walter p22.if so could you get back to me by email <MOD SNIP> thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

You need a letter from your local Super to possess these ?
    Yes. (Again with the nice short answers...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 belleme17

yes im interested are you free in the next two hours.is there ammo with it.im comeing from kildare.my num is <MOD SNIP> call

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

belleme17 wrote: »
    yes im interested are you free in the next two hours.is there ammo with it.im comeing from kildare.my num is <MOD SNIP> call

Belleme I think you may have misread my reply to Bunny Shooter. I'm not the person selling the pistols.

Advertisement