Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

post codes on autotrader.co.uk

• 07-05-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

hey,

what are the post codes around or nearby the ferry terminal in the uk?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Google is your friends for that kind of info.

But since im here, i use LL65 2AT ... Holyhead port area

• Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Better selection if you use Liverpool?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

cheers lads! tried google, but was looking for posters with previous experience

• Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Also, Newry BT35 7NB is a handy one. Just put distance <100 miles and you'll just see cars in the wee North.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

thats a good one, i was going to go across the water, but there are many bargains up north too and less hassle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I always use Wimbledon sw19 3rq. if you're buying a car over the pond you might as well have a good night in London! It's only 4-5 hour drive to Fishguard.

If you were using Holyhead then maybe a Manchester or Liverpool one woudl satisfy a similar need.

Advertisement