Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Diploma in web applications development

• 19-04-2012 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Looking to do this part time course need to know if its worth the money that I will be paying for it as its up around €800 for the course.

Anyone done this or know anyone who can vouch for it being a good course and actually delivering on its course content?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fellowes77

I havnt done this myself..but for last few years i am running IT business and surely know the demand of getting good application developers...so goahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

Ringing endorsement there! Did you register just to say that?

OP fire some emails off to some potential employers and see what they say. I can't comment either way apart from to say GCD in general is grand although the IT bits that we get to see in the Law faculty don't look up to much. Make sure you visit the college, they have an open day every other day it seems and if you can't make one someone will probably give you a personal tour.

Can you not get the course for free though springboard?

Advertisement