Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

1293294295296297299»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

karonnia wrote: »
    Sent him a text earlier, haven't heard back yet. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt just gut feeling kicked in a little bit. Probably just over thinking it anyways, had so many messers on POF & OKC

Heard a few horror stories, Married man, Lad's with Gf's even a woman who lent a guy some money, and he legged it, and by some money i dont mean 5 euro... We're talking walking around money here..

And People think i'm bad ... for shame brothers..

I've had experience of married men chancing their arm.
    Who is so naive as to give someone they barely know a wad of cash. Seriously? I find it hard to have sympathy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

blacklilly wrote: »
    I've had experience of married men chancing their arm.
    Who is so naive as to give someone they barely know a wad of cash. Seriously? I find it hard to have sympathy

That's a bit harsh now, people do different things for different reason's i guess, and to top it off she's a really nice person. i felt sorry for her, but maybe i'm just a softie.

Mind you i wont be lending any one money..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

I still think it was a stupid thing to do, im not saying she's not a nice person maybe just a little silly

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Just changed my profile pic and uploaded some more. Let's see how this works out. TBH I'm getting a bit disillusioned with it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

I've been a bit blah re the online dating recently, might spruce up the profile myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Conversant dream girl deletes account.

Level up emotional resilience +1. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

New thread created

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement