Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball Links!

• 16-01-2005 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

If you know any that aren't on the list please post them here or PM me!

Men's NBA League in America
    Women's NBA League in America
    FIBA International Basketball Federation
    Basketball.com - (American) Reports, articles, stats, etc.
    NCAA American College Basketball

Ireland'sNational Arena

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭phil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

You seem to have forgotten any Irish Basketball links

www.basketballireland.ie - The offical home of Basketball in Ireland
    www.eurobasket.com - Have stuff on Basketball through the EU including our Superleague
    www.britball.com - Has some stuff on Irish Basketball
    www.limerickbasketball.com - The Limerick Lions homepage
    www.geocities.com/limericklions - A fan site for Limerick Lions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

two excellent irish websites that haven't been mentioned yet. You can register with these sites as they both have forums.
    www.nbaireland.tk
    http://www.streetballireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

hi limerick man what did you think of last weeks game, another touring team coming in the month of august

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

Yeah check out streetballireland.com it also has a forum dedicated to irish basketball.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MVP23

NBAIreland.tk - The ONLY Irish site dedicated to the NBA. Has up to date News, Rumours, Draft Report, along with a forum, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

I think these games are great, but really inconclusive... our team is half under 17's and new tryouts, while theres is the team that has gone through the last season!

Peoples looked great though, he ,ay be moving on, check out www.limericklions.tk for more info... BTW there is a forum up now! Sign up and ask some friends that like basketball to sign up... we could really get it started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

limerick man what did you think of last weeks game.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

NBC Camps - A bit too happy-happy clappy-clappy praise Jesus for some but probably the best basketball camp in the world, in my opinion of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr A.

Holla ya all

Daily updated nba news, tons of reading for die hard bball fans

www.hoopshype.com

enjoy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dunleap

If you're looking for info ,results fixtures etc for Men's and Womens basketball in Cork the nthis is the site for you.

regards,

Pat.

http://www.corkbasketball.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Eamonn Ceannt

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AndrewLis

In the case you really want to see results and fixtures for Men's and Women's basketball in Cork www.BlueDemonsBC.com is the place to go: tenth of leagues and tournaments, championships and National Super League; up to date information, all game results shown via user-friendly interface.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ashka

www.freewebs.com/mustangsallysstpauls - site for the Mustangs men's team in Killarney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Enaeknala

ballincolligbasketball.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Event Tickets

Hi Guys,

I am new here. We sell tickets online you can check the links www.eventticketstoday.com .

I am here to be a part of similar concert, events and sports related tropics,

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 plumax

hi all i need your help i looking for kids team in dublin 24 or 16 my son he would lake to play basketball its very hard find a kids group:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

plumax, check out www.tbc.ie its templeogue bball club. Ring Mick, he will help you.

Da GOAT wrote: »
    plumax, check out www.tbc.ie its templeogue bball club. Ring Mick, he will help you.

Thank you for yor support:o

Hi all

I looking for basketball section for my child he is 11. I have info from other users but no result, i been talking to people from tempelogue no help the guy from that club who couching group under 11 he said that my son to old for that team and he will give me tel. number for under 12 ,never come back to me with the info he was very unhelp.:confused: I living in dublin 24 is some people know any info in that area or around please give me :pac: . i will be waiting for your reply back

thank you:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

plumax wrote: »
    Hi all

I looking for basketball section for my child he is 11. I have info from other users but no result, i been talking to people from tempelogue no help the guy from that club who couching group under 11 he said that my son to old for that team and he will give me tel. number for under 12 ,never come back to me with the info he was very unhelp.:confused: I living in dublin 24 is some people know any info in that area or around please give me :pac: . i will be waiting for your reply back

Hi,

You should try get in contact with Killester basketball club or KUBS, i would recommend KUBS because my former coach is in charge of the club, they train in Greendale, Kilbarrack - right beside the DART station aswell so very handy to get to. Amazing gym aswell, he has put alot of money into it and it easily one of the best I have ever played in. I can try and get a contact number for you if your interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Players1st

Also check out www.dublinlions.net new style of site--fee free to post your opinion on the set up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Players1st

this might be a little late to help you but Dublin lions run a development session on Frid from 6pm-7pm for new kids wanting to tak eup basketball. its is run at Colaiste Bride, CLondalkin D 22....info may be of some use to any new folks looking for a club for their kids.... great session and well run....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Skylar Black

Hi, im currently looking to start playing a friendly game 1ce a week with a few lads, we currently have about ten players that used to play a bit in school and clubs, we are looking to get more players together because with ten we find it hard to find a time that suits everyone with the hope of playing once a week in the basketball arena or somewhere near D24, all levels are welcome, we are around the 22 - 23 years old mark and i have set up a facebook group so we can contact faster and arrange games more effectivley pm me for more details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Basketball Fan

http://www.efbl.ie There is new dublin mens league called EFBL.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Basketball Fan

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bless45

Lafortezza wrote: »
    If you know any that aren't on the list please post them here or PM me!

Men's NBA League in America
    Women's NBA League in America
    FIBA International Basketball Federation
    Basketball.com - (American) Reports, articles, stats, etc.
    NCAA American College Basketball

Ireland'sNational Arena
    I love to watch basketball games, but sorry I don't have list to share. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 panitanfc

plumax wrote: »
    Hi all

Check out Dublin Lions in Clondalkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jod1982

what sites can i use to watch the games for free?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Great podcast/tv show, mix of hardcore analysis and great fun.

Formerly known as 'The Basketball Jones'

Now 'The Starters' on NBA TV, starting 21st October

Advertisement