Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston To Harcourt

• 04-03-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to get a Luas from Heuston station to Harcourt? I've had a quick look on the map but it seems the station is on the red line and Harcourt on the green line, meaning I need to get off at Abbey Street. Is there a connecting Luas then, or what's the best way (taxi etc) to go about it?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

No man not connected.Better getting off at Abbey St. then walking to St Stephens Green Luas stop then hoping off at Harcourt.Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Paully D wrote: »
    Is it possible to get a Luas from Heuston station to Harcourt? I've had a quick look on the map but it seems the station is on the red line and Harcourt on the green line, meaning I need to get off at Abbey Street. Is there a connecting Luas then, or what's the best way (taxi etc) to go about it?

Cheers.

You would get off at Abbey St and walk 1km to Harcourt St. Harcourt St is one stop from the nearest Green line stop at Stephen's green. €1.50 to get about 150 metres.

You would be better off getting the 145 Dublin Bus from Heuston that will leave you at Stephen's Green and you can walk from there.

Edit: Have a look here. Route option 3 is the way I'd go

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Nice one lads, thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,483 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Easiest option by far is the 145 to St Stephen's Green East and walk from there through St Stephen's Green to Harcourt Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,853 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yillan wrote: »
    You would get off at Abbey St and walk 1km to Harcourt St. Harcourt St is one stop from the nearest Green line stop at Stephen's green. €1.50 to get about 150 metres.

Your ticket from Heuston to St. Stephen's green should also be valid as far as Harcourt Street as it's in the same zone. Although you'd probably still be faster walking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,483 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

You can get an integrated rail/bus ticket for the 145 to St Stephen's Green by booking your rail ticket to Dublin City Centre.

Advertisement