Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downtown Abbey

• 20-09-2011 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm just wondering does anybody know if Sunday nights episode of Downton Abbey on TV3 is repeated at any stage? Have checked on their website but can't find anything.

Thanks

Comments

TV3 didn't show Downton Abbey despite promoting it all week,still no explanation as to why they cancelled it.I think ITV are repeating it on Saturday and TV3 will start the series next Sunday,although take that with a pinch of salt!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I hope for those watching in on TV3 - they don't include as may adverts as ITV did.
    There has been a LOT of complaints - official made ones too.

As I posted in another thread (there's NO spoilers below).
    Glad to see the show back on air but by god the number of adverts and ITV self promotions was absolutely crazy. It got unreal. Are they trying in deliberateness to ruin the shows continuity and pace? Pure stupidity!

I see the media have also picked up on it. many have officially complained it seems: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2039375/Downton-Abbey-One-minute-adverts-programme.html
    ...in the first programme alone there were 23 minutes of promotion with only 67 minutes of the drama – that’s one minute of adverts for every three of Downton Abbey.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lmlr

Tv3 are known for all their add breaks as well, especially during live television, very annoying.

Thanks for replies, MIGHT be able to catch it on Sunday so!

That being the case I will Sky Plus it and zip past the adverts!;)

Advertisement