Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaws Hotel Breaks €100 discount

• 03-09-2008 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Shaws Department Stores are offering €100 off vouchers to many hotels around the country. Offer are all for 2 persons sharing and include 2 nights B+B and 1 dinner on weekends or 3 nights midweek once your first night is from a Sunday to Tuesday. All you need to do is pick up a voucher from Shaws, log int the vouchers are at thre to www.shawshotelbreaks.ie and key in the code ono the voucher. Great selection of hotels available all over the country.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Link not working ! For me anyway:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Link not working ! For me anyway:confused:
    Ditto for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 chanianaus

Well the link is www.shawshotelbreaks.com whats the voucher number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kenlen

Its a unique voucher number you need to pick up a flyer at the checkout desk in Shaws. Thats what I did in Shaws in Tralee.
    Apologies for the incorrect link...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sean Dunne

Kenlen wrote: »
    Shaws Department Stores are offering €100 off vouchers to many hotels around the country. Offer are all for 2 persons sharing and include 2 nights B+B and 1 dinner on weekends or 3 nights midweek once your first night is from a Sunday to Tuesday. All you need to do is pick up a voucher from Shaws, log int the vouchers are at thre to www.shawshotelbreaks.ie and key in the code ono the voucher. Great selection of hotels available all over the country.
    Voucher code; HP7437

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sean Dunne

Kenlen wrote: »

Voucher code is HP7437. Where do I go from here?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Anyone have an up to date code for this? Please PM me the code as the previously mentioned one isnt working. Cheers in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,971 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thread is nearly six months old!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭clio_16v

esel wrote: »
    Thread is nearly six months old!

I know but sure they might still have something going?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement