Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive blue dragon over SW

• 20-05-2012 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

On Anachronos, massive dragon hovering over the centre of the city.

Anyone know why ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE QUEST TEXT

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Dragonwrath quest finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

A whole thread dedicated to something that could have easily been solved by typing "Kalecgos" into google.. /sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

fiinch wrote: »
    THIS IS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE QUEST TEXT

And if it wasnt him on the quest?

As said its the finale of the chain quest from Firelands to get the legendary staff

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

NiallFH wrote: »
    And if it wasnt him on the quest?

As said its the finale of the chain quest from Firelands to get the legendary staff
    This.
    Guy asked a question .He wasnt on any quest relating to it, unless you fly up and talk to one of the dragons you dont have much info.(even talking to them , out of quest context it wont mean too much).Only 1 of the original answers helped , the other two were snarky elitest responses.(and one in caps FFS!)

I'm back playing Wow after a year , not really Raiding and saw the same huge blue dragon and matrixesq swirls over SW.I figured it was an achievment display type thing from a high end raid, but wasnt sure , so was interested when I saw this thread.Thanks to jabberwock for actually answering!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

ah fúck off i was only messing. have you not been on boards in the last eight years or so. if i was giving an "elitist" response i would have told him to play the game properly and figure it out himself or something. get over yourself. also, completely right, a simple google would have solved the matter instantly, rather than having to wait for a response on a message board?

i was poking fun not having a go at the OP

I wasnt joking...

Are u seriously telling me the OP's first thought after seeing "massive dragon" was to ask on boards and not to google it??!
    unless you fly up and talk to one of the dragons you dont have much info
    Also would it be too hard for the OP to fly up and talk to one of these dragons? Or even ask in trade..? Silly threads like these destroys this wow section.

If u have a question google it before making a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Silly threads like this keep this board active.
    Akarinn wrote: »
    I wasnt joking...

Are u seriously telling me the OP's first thought after seeing "massive dragon" was to ask on boards and not to google it??!

Also would it be too hard for the OP to fly up and talk to one of these dragons? Or even ask in trade..? Silly threads like these destroys this wow section.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

Silly threads like these destroys this wow section.

Indeed like look at all the other active topics its pushing down!!

/Sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rei-chan

I would've just asked in trade... Isn't that what trade is for? :D That and trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I wasnt joking...

Would it be so hard for you to answer him if its so easy? Instead of piss and moan about nothing... This forums next to dead, who cares if someone makes a post like this?

yes

Advertisement