Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anal sex preparation?

• 08-03-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hey everyone!!!
    i know this is kinda a taboo subject on the gay scene but feck it ill ask it anyways!!
    What is the kind of norm for preparing to have anal sex?? i know lads who have anal sex ALOT so i cant imagine they use an enema to clean themselves out all the time , cause that would be awful and probably would have done damage by now!!
    do most enema before anal sex?? i find it soo annoying if ya meet a nice lad somewhere unexpected and well you haven't prepared yourself with an enema!
    but is that the norm? do most people use enemas? or just get on with it and well hope for the best so to speak?!
    cause i cant imagine using an enema every week!! that wouldnt be healthy like at all!! sorry for super gross question btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭gawker

Judging by your username, I guess the best advice for you is not to eat too much curry before-hand :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

This is why power washers were invented:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

thanks lads very helpful in my time of need...! :P

thanks lads very helpful in my time of need...! :P
    Seriously though a good standard of general hygiene and cleanliness and a good diet are probably helpful as would a bit of home colonic irrigation with a smooth rubber/plastic shower hose the day or morning before the big event.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Seriously though a good standard of general hygiene and cleanliness and a good diet are probably helpful as would a bit of home colonic irrigation with a smooth rubber/plastic shower hose the day or morning before the big event.

i know about enemas but is that the norm tho? do most use it? i dunno anyone else who does like :O and is it safe to being tho on a weekly basis tho? i cant imagine it would like!!

• Advertisement

i know about enemas but is that the norm tho? do most use it? i dunno anyone else who does like :O and is it safe to being tho on a weekly basis tho? i cant imagine it would like!!
    You should probably not be doing a full "enema" too often but "gently" cleaning the rectal cavity once a week should not cause any issues.

I think most people are able to keep their rectum relatively clear through a good diet and regular bowel movements so regular enemas would not be required.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,710 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭cgcsb

enemas would be fairly rare. As long as the outer part of your bum is clean and you don't feel constipated or anything, it'll be fine. Id you have a good diet, your rectum will be mostly self cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

whe i'm planning to have sex with my bf i dont usally have to have an enema but i always know when my bum is in the mood and isnt all that up for it so then i do it just to be safe.whenever i go out for the nite i always tend to do it anyways when im out of the shower so i know when i jump on him comming back home there wont be a problem.generally eat some fibre and drink lots of water before hand and you'll be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭cgcsb

Hamhide wrote: »
    i know when i jump on him comming back home there wont be a problem

hawt and cute :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement