Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***ALL OT CHAT HERE***

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

mrs crilly wrote: »
    Do I detect sarcasm :D

Nooo, not at all.Can't beat getting up at 5am. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭Fiona

Nooo, not at all.Can't beat getting up at 5am. :(

Ouch... 6.30am not far off behind you and even then that is a lie in for me!

Ouch... 6.30am not far off behind you and even then that is a lie in for me!

6.30am would feel like a holiday to me :D

6.30am would feel like a holiday to me :D

I wouldn't mind I have flexi time in my job and I can start anytime up until 10am but sure the traffic is mental you are better off coming in early and then getting out early.

Not that the getting out early happens very often mind you :rolleyes:

But I am off tomorrow :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I intended on going out and slaughtering pints last nite but I didnt bother. I feel great now so I am heading for Halfords now to buy a new baby seat and some goodies for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

-Corkie- wrote: »
    I intended on going out and slaughtering pints last nite but I didnt bother. I feel great now so I am heading for Halfords now to buy a new baby seat and some goodies for me...

On the subject of Halfords, I phoned halfords in airside yesterday to see what thine they were open today. The guy on the phone told me they were open at 9.30 but not to come in till after 11, because then they won't have to open till 11 next year. :confused:

Jimdagym wrote: »
    On the subject of Halfords, I phoned halfords in airside yesterday to see what thine they were open today. The guy on the phone told me they were open at 9.30 but not to come in till after 11, because then they won't have to open till 11 next year. :confused:

Ah yes bank holiday opening hours.

If they can prove that no customers call to them between 9.30am and 11am then it will mean they will have a strong case not to open the shop until 11am on subsequent bank holidays :D

Is it worth opening a shop and paying overheads and staff for that amount of time when there are not a lot of customers /purchases being made?

Now this is my theory on it, could be complete nonsense!

Our phone lines in work only open from 10/4pm on a bank holiday when it normally is 9/5 but, as it's not a bank holiday in the UK they still wanted us in as early as possible as we have trade times to adhere to.

Yeah, I understand where he is coming from, but actually telling customers not to come in till later? Bizarre.

Yeah, I understand where he is coming from, but actually telling customers not to come in till later? Bizarre.

Go in there now...just to spite him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

Anybody else in work today :(

No, but i was working yesterday, does that count.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I stocked up a bit yesterday in Halforfs and their 3 for 2 car cleaning stuff.

New Meguairs wash, Turtle Wax Precision wax and some Autoglym Engine bay cleaner... Just because it was then free.

Totally very unprofessional.

I feel a sudden urge to leave work now and go to Halfords. And bring all my friends :D
    pred racer wrote: »
    No, but i was working yesterday, does that count.

Go on then :p

dar83 wrote: »
    Autoglym Engine bay cleaner... Just because it was then free.

The male version of Boots 3 for 2 - The Halfords 3 for 2 :D:D

Is there a difference between general apc and engine bay cleaner :confused: I would like to spruce up the E46 engine bay before the nct.

Do you know how long that 3 for 2 is on in Halfords?

I would imagine there is little to absolutely no difference at all, but seeing as though I was getting it free anyway and I couldn't decide on anything else I wanted or didn't have in stock myself already, I decided to give it a shot. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Well on reading that and being on swords, I'm away to Halfords Airside! :D

MugMugs wrote: »
    Well on reading that and being on swords, I'm away to Halfords Airside! :D

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Flash Mob :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I am on the way actually. He made that decision for me.

Only shame is its only the 'cleaner chemicals' in the deal, so no cloths, mitts, towels etc...

Otherwise you could really stock up on the consumables for a good price.

You're evil :D

This is my first day off for nearly 2 weeks (i had a half day on sat but got very drunk and in work on sunday......dyin;) ) washing and shopping are done:eek:
    Should i go into paris this afternoon and look around (perv:p) or sit on my ass in the house and talk ****e with ye lot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

This is my first day off for nearly 2 weeks (i had a half day on sat but got very drunk and in work on sunday......dyin;) ) washing and shopping are done:eek:
    Should i go into paris this afternoon and look around (perv:p) or sit on my ass in the house and talk ****e with ye lot?

Paris!? Get your ass to a busy cafe and get your perv on brother! Do it!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Just out of bed.

What have I missed

Just out of bed.

What have I missed

johnos1984 wrote: »
    Just out of bed.

What have I missed

You need to get to Halfords before 11..... Dont ask questions just GO:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

head for normandy bro! bayeux, port-en-bessin....you shant regret it!

Just out of bed.

What have I missed

You need to get to Halfords before 11..... Dont ask questions just GO:pac:
    If I don't get dressed I could make halfords in Limerick

See, you asked a question, its too late now.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Paris!? Get your ass to a busy cafe and get your perv on brother! Do it!!!!!!

People watching!

How far away from Albi are you? My niece works on O Sullivans Irish Bar there :)
    Just out of bed.

What have I missed

You snooze you lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

@TT , how often do you put down the roof on your car? have you had it down yet this year?

• Advertisement

See, you asked a question, its too late now.
    I've let myself down, I've let boards down but most of all I let the whole school down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement