Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fundraising Event Sunday 4th March in aid of the Deise Animal Sanctuary

• 03-03-2012 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Deise Animal Sanctuary are having their First Jumble Sale!

Sunday March 4th

12 until 4pm

Next door to Pet World, Abbey Park, Ferrybank(opposite the entrance to abbey community college) Waterford

Mini farm/petting zoo to be supplied by Pet World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

This is a well worth cause. It never ceases to amaze me what people do to animals. The folks involved with this are to be congratulated and thanked. Organisations such as this and the WSPCA and Animal welfare have an incredibly tough job because in this day and age there are people out there who will consciously abandon/hurt animals.

I'm an animal lover and I hope that ye visit Ferrybank and support the cause. Its up to us all to make a difference. Make the difference count!

Advertisement