Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Think I may have pickled my liver.
    Oh dear lord drinking that much was one of my most retarded ideas yet

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Think I may have pickled my liver.
    Oh dear lord drinking that much was one of my most retarded ideas yet
    Be grand,, what doesn't kill the liver only makes it stronger!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭overshoot

as i just said to someone on facebook, if you were on the cure during the ireland game it would be all sorted by now;) (not so easy restarting college work though, damn porterhouse and their selection!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Make sure ye all get out early and vote next week guys. Then hide for the rest of the day from the various campaign teams!

Ye better be giving out the "I Voted" stickers again.The campaigners are as bad as chuggers!

• Advertisement

They'll have them at the desk I'm sure! At least it's only over two days this time instead of three!

I put sugar on my breakfast instead of salt.

Devastated does not even begin to describe how I feel right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

I put sugar on my breakfast instead of salt.

Devastated does not even begin to describe how I feel right now.

That is actually so depressing! :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 D_Man_22

I am an Erasmus student on Campus, where is the best place for lunch??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 D_Man_22

D_Man_22 wrote: »
    I am an Erasmus student on Campus, where is the best place for lunch??

Sorry Aungier Street DIT that is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

D_Man_22 wrote: »
    Sorry Aungier Street DIT that is.
    Dicey Rileys on Harcourt street does a good carvery lunch option for 6 or 7 euro. That would be my first suggestion, if you like anything in specific someone else can reccomend something.

Burritos & Blues, €5 student burrito!

^ I still havent tried the student burrito yet becuase I've no idea what goes on them and I'm mortified to ask...

Silver Bullet. You get your choice of black/pinto beans (Pinto are the best :P )then you get rice, mince, salsa number 1-4 (1 being the mildest, 4 being the hottest), sour cream and then whatever else you want. It's pretty fantastic!

Voltwad wrote: »
    Silver Bullet. You get your choice of black/pinto beans (Pinto are the best :P )then you get rice, mince, salsa number 1-4 (1 being the mildest, 4 being the hottest), sour cream and then whatever else you want. It's pretty fantastic!

That sounds absolutely vile....

That sounds absolutely vile....
    taste and you will understand!
    (and not need to eat for the rest of the day... at least with the boojum burritos. huge feed)

overshoot wrote: »
    taste and you will understand!
    (and not need to eat for the rest of the day... at least with the boojum burritos. huge feed)

I have this thing with beans. I consider them to be up their with Cabbage and Spinnach in the Devil food ranks.

EDIT: Oh, and tomatoes.

Vile yolks

second allnighter (may as well call it 3 for the amount of sleep i got saturday)... gotta love college!
    so whose got wake up suggestions... i got coffee, berocca and red bull next to me... rage against the machine also helping:pac:
    becoming slightly delusional now...

I'm up doing rough drafts of scripts and other crap....Wah.I'm so not arsed!

all i can do is think of the session tomorrow... if i dont sleep through it... (happened before woke up at 4 wondering how i got home... took about 10 seconds to realise i never left:()

• Advertisement

second allnighter (may as well call it 3 for the amount of sleep i got saturday)... gotta love college!
    so whose got wake up suggestions... i got coffee, berocca and red bull next to me... rage against the machine also helping:pac:
    becoming slightly delusional now...
    I've gotten to the stage where coffee has little to no effect on me.

when i say coffee i dont stop drinking it... could well have had 20 (cept i ran out)

when i say coffee i dont stop drinking it... could well have had 20 (cept i ran out)
    You need to get yourself some Milicano coffee. Deadly stuff altogether

Though I am hating having my assignments due and exams looming.I'll miss being in college this summer.It just seems so boring compared to summers when I was younger and the craic in college can be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Burritos & Blues, €5 student burrito!

Nooo, Pablo Picante near Peter's Pub at the top of Grafton Street, sooo good! Also do a student deal for €5.

You need to get yourself some Milicano coffee. Deadly stuff altogether
    was that the stuff on special offer in centra in a silver tin? tried it, decent enough
    Though I am hating having my assignments due and exams looming.I'll miss being in college this summer.It just seems so boring compared to summers when I was younger and the craic in college can be great.
    ah sums up college, toture and great craic all at the same time... not sure what il do without it! ended up going out the night after... 3am realised i was about to pass out and headed home... think i did well considering id 3hrs sleep in 2 nights before it!

Heineken Cup semi almost here... for once being in college in dublin pays off! all those missed Finn Harps and Donegal games are nearly made up for! Now if only the final wasnt right before my final reviews:(

Hey all,

just in case you haven't voted yet

Made the video because I think we should always fight for free education, not for a graduate tax or a loan scheme. If you agree, I'd really appreciate it if you went onto www.usivote.com, log in with your DIT student number and vote '100% exchequer funded' as your number 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dublin_Bud

Hey all,

just in case you haven't voted yet

Made the video because I think we should always fight for free education, not for a graduate tax or a loan scheme. If you agree, I'd really appreciate it if you went onto www.usivote.com, log in with your DIT student number and vote '100% exchequer funded' as your number 1!

Alternatively, log on to www.usivote.com and read through all 6 of the funding options that are there and make up your own mind which is best.

But to echo the above, please vote - all you really need are your DIT email login details.

:D

• Advertisement

been oh so quite here with exam time but its over now! (completely for me!!!)got the thesis bound out in dundrum, 3 copies, checked 2 and was thinking sure theres nothing i can do if they ****ed up... got back to college and realised they put the third one in upside down and gotta go back to dundrum:mad: ah well least theres plenty of drinking to be done in the mean time.. more or less havnt stopped beering in 10 days:) now to come up with a plan for tonight!

Advertisement