Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Day Concert?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Everyone in my course is delighted with the event:)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

If I was to start commenting in this thread, the Exec meeting this afternoon would be very angry and go on for hours.
    Lets just say that the only officer with the slightest bit of relevant experience was completey ignored and shut out of organising.
    Also that I ran for SU President with a top manifesto point of bringing SU commercial services back under student control because currently, there is very, very little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

bildo wrote: »
    If I was to start commenting in this thread, the Exec meeting this afternoon would be very angry and go on for hours.
    Lets just say that the only officer with the slightest bit of relevant experience was completey ignored and shut out of organising.
    Also that I ran for SU President with a top manifesto point of bringing SU commercial services back under student control because currently, there is very, very little.

You sound a bit disillusioned tbf.

Advertisement