Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBB pistols and helikon gear clearout

• 20-11-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Horse84

Ok first up is a KSC sig P226R. have this about 2 years now. it's full metal, with full sig trades. great weight to it and feels great in the hand. the grips on this are a lot more comfortable than the older version of the tm one.This is in perfect working order and is sub 1 joule.
    It has seen very little use and comes with 2 working mags. This is a link to it on the wgc website http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=KSC-PS-P226-FM&search=special&rs=KSC%20Handguns&catid=7&cat=19.
    Asking price of 140.
    Pics
    DSC01318.jpg
    DSC01317.jpg

second is one i had up for sale here previously it's a custom ksc g17, BAD BOYS 2 style:)
    This is in perfect condition and comes installed with a PGC silver slide with authentic glock markings and metal barrel. Also put in an uprated recoil spring and guide which gives this a very snappy blow back. The sights on this are Dytac night sights and i'm selling it with 4 mags, all are in good working order and no leaks.
    link to a similar version on ehobby http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/eac-glock-17-2-tone-custom-gbb-ksc-x-pgc.html
    comes with 4 working mags. asking price of 160
    DSC01313.jpg
    DSC01316.jpg

last up are 2 helikon pants. both size medium regular. First is an o/d green sfu pants. this was an unwanted gift and has never been worn and the tags are still on
    DSC01319.jpg
    second is a another set of helikon pants, this one is multicam TCU set. Worn briefly indoors once, no tags on these. perfect condition.
    DSC01320.jpg
    25 euro each

Note: All of the above are in good working order, have been very well maintained and looked after and never skirmished.They have all been chronoed firing under 1 joule.
    I can do cash or paypal, buyer pays fees and also postage at buyers expense or collection in north cork area.
    NOT interested in trades and all deals and offers to be kept on thread.
    No under 18's please. Thanks for looking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭hitman42

Offer on the OD helikon pants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Horse84

hitman42 wrote: »
    Offer on the OD helikon pants

No bother mate I'll pm u there this evening after work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Would you take an offer of 80 on the sig considering that its two years old and retails roughly for €120 in the above link new?

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Would you take an offer of 80 on the sig considering that its two years old and retails roughly for €120 in the above link new?

Sorry it's a bit low mate. Doubt you'd import it for 120 with an extra mag and like i said its in as good as new condition. Thanks for the interest:)

Horse84 wrote: »
    Sorry it's a bit low mate. Doubt you'd import it for 120 with an extra mag and like i said its in as good as new condition. Thanks for the interest:)

true that's why i said roughly plus if i did get it imported there would be less where and tear internally externally it looks it great nic i'l give you that but after two years use there must be something about to give unless of course you've replaced anything internally?

Also AFAIK the cybergun 229 which is a re-brand of ksc/kwa goes new for 130 over here but could be wrong :D

• Advertisement

true that's why i said roughly plus if i did get it imported there would be less where and tear internally externally it looks it great nic i'l give you that but after two years use there must be something about to give unless of course you've replaced anything internally?

Nope no wear and tear at all, nothing's about to give and haven't replaced anything in it externally or internally. Like I say I'm only a collector and don't skirmish so it's only had light use, I'd estimate maybe 2-300 rounds through it. Have a large gbb collection and everything is very well looked after.
    If you're down my way, you're more than welcome to have a look yourself:-)

Nope no wear and tear at all, nothing's about to give and haven't replaced anything in it externally or internally. Like I say I'm only a collector and don't skirmish so it's only had light use, I'd estimate maybe 2-300 rounds through it. Have a large gbb collection and everything is very well looked after.

hmmm I mite take you up on that offer if its still around in the north Cork area myself :) as for now unfortunately my budget is under €100 :( but thanks for sticking through the relentless questions lol

hmmm I mite take you up on that offer if its still around in the north Cork area myself :) as for now unfortunately my budget is under €100 :( but thanks for sticking through the relentless questions lol

Not at all boy, sure I'd be the same myself lol. Let me know if u do want to arrange a viewing sometime!

No worries bud will do :)

O/d pants sold.
    New asking price of 120 for the sig and 140 for the glock:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Any interest in trades, or are you just trying to slim down the collection? I already have a KJW P226, so although I'm interested...I'm just fighting with myself (and my other half)

Inari wrote: »
    Any interest in trades, or are you just trying to slim down the collection? I already have a KJW P226, so although I'm interested...I'm just fighting with myself (and my other half)

Know exactly what u mean lad:) really just trying to do a bit of a clearout. What have u got out of interest sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Just had a look at the collection, and there are only two guns I'd consider getting rid of (I have far too many, and when I looked at them I just couldn't bring myself to trade them), and I doubt they'll be of interest.

1.) Marushin CZ75 (Shell Ejecting) - I'll be honest, it's a plastic pile...but it ejects shells. I knew what it was before I bought it, and bought it because it ejects shells...I am that sad.

2.) KJW P229 - I have one, and the girlfriend has one. We don't need two in the house.

This sport really is a sickness :(

Inari wrote: »
    Just had a look at the collection, and there are only two guns I'd consider getting rid of (I have far too many, and when I looked at them I just couldn't bring myself to trade them), and I doubt they'll be of interest.

1.) Marushin CZ75 (Shell Ejecting) - I'll be honest, it's a plastic pile...but it ejects shells. I knew what it was before I bought it, and bought it because it ejects shells...I am that sad.

2.) KJW P229 - I have one, and the girlfriend has one. We don't need two in the house.

This sport really is a sickness :(

It sure is lol, no mate sorry wouldn't be interested in either of those!

bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭hitman42

just a note the pants came during the week many thanks again

Asking of 110 for the sig and 130 for the glock:)

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 19,365 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

would you sell any glock mags seperate?

• Advertisement

would you sell any glock mags seperate?

No lad sorry trying to keep everything together. Thanks for looking!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jamiebyrne1234

would u sell glock mags seperate ?

would u sell glock mags seperate ?

2 posts up lad, no sorry:)

bump

100 for the sig and 120 for the glock:)

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaz2010

Howaye horse, do ya know how old the glock is? cheers

Gaz2010 wrote: »
    Howaye horse, do ya know how old the glock is? cheers

Hiya, the original glock itself is about 18 months old I guess, but I modded it about a year ago. It was bought from new and has only been used for plinking indoors:-)

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement