Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah, my celebrity status on Stormfront knows no bounds...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Anger? I wasn't angry at all. Going for that whole Spock raised eyebrow thing you know?
    Indeed.

I'll bet that at least half the other members hate the Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Anger? I wasn't angry at all. Going for that whole Spock raised eyebrow thing you know?
    Ah, stupid me.

Presume Stormfront, this bastian of decency, allows - nay, encourages - racial terms of abuse? As in, the n-word won't be subject to the swear filter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dudess wrote:
    Ah, stupid me.

Presume Stormfront, this bastian of decency, allows - nay, encourages - racial terms of abuse? As in, the n-word won't be subject to the swear filter?

Just had a look at their rules there, and it states "No profanity. Avoid racial epithets."

How decent of them. :)

If I can find the picture of me with my black friend, I'll upload it there and see what happens.

Terry wrote:
    If I can find the picture of me with my black friend, I'll upload it there and see what happens.

Banned faster than you can say Jewish Conspiracy, I'd imagine.

• Advertisement

I'd love to try it though.

His skin isn't really that dark in the pic. He actually looks pale in it (although that could have been the weed he was smoking 10 minutes before we had the picture taken.
    It was a fairly crappy pic, taken in one of those photo booths in the blanchardstown centre. There was fouyr of us trying to get our heads in the shot.

Frm the picture, you wouldn't think he was black.

I'd like to do it to see if they would cop it.

Yeah, but some muppets on that site watch this place like a hawk it seems, and you've gone and explained your master plan for all to see.

Infact, I'm a little suprised someone there hasn't posted a thread to whine about boards again. They're usually very quick to jump on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http:/stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4501682&postcount=177
    I'm famous!

I'm famous!

Well done! :D

I wonder will there be any more cartoons of ye boardsters?

Yeah, but some muppets on that site watch this place like a hawk it seems, and you've gone and explained your master plan for all to see.

Infact, I'm a little suprised someone there hasn't posted a thread to whine about boards again. They're usually very quick to jump on us.
    That's why I asked for no direct links. They tend to trace them back.

• Advertisement

Terry wrote:
    That's why I asked for no direct links. They tend to trace them back.

Ah. Makes perfect sense.

Well by all means, go for it. It'll be lolsome.

Will someone attach billy's... tribute? I can't access the link. Thanks.

I'm famous!
    Honestly, I remember a friend doing crap like that when we were 14. My friends ones were funnier though.

I want to do something to the Billy pic. I'll do it if I'm arsed in the next while. It won't be great, but meh. I'm drunk.

here it is.

Dudess wrote:
    Will someone attach billy's... tribute? I can't access the link. Thanks.
    There you go.

Thanks guys.

Pure and utter genius. :rolleyes:

Although I wouldn't mind a limerick about me.

Stormfront, in keeping with their goody-two-shoes policy, might open it with: "There once was a girl named Dudess
    Who was known for her frightful rudeness."

After that I'm stumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Terry wrote:
    There you go.

You're too late sucker!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Dudess wrote:
    Thanks guys.

Pure and utter genius. :rolleyes:

Although I wouldn't mind a limerick about me.

Stormfront, in keeping with their goody-two-shoes policy, might open it with: "There once was a girl named Dudess
    Who was known for her frightful rudeness."

After that I'm stumped.

There once was a girl named dudess, who was eaten by a bear. The end.

From the County of Limerick in the West
    Mr. Krinkle thinks his drawings are the best
    But armed only with a black Crayola
    his drawings are really crapola
    and I will let you figure out the rest.

There once was a girl named dudess, who was eaten by a bear. The end.

I lolled. :D

• Advertisement

An elephant would have been funnier (and probably less painful).

Oh, I knew it wouldn't be long! Got a response from our friend on Stormfront, Mr. Krinkle:
    Check out this. Looks like I'm gaining a little fame, or infamy rather on Boards.ie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...5149388&page=3

I know you will be reading this Karl and I'm glad that you enjoy my little "caricature" of you. Although you didn't have to go on about my "terrible excuse for drawing skills", I'm a sensitive guy and statements like that really hurt and depress me (sulk!)
    Anyway, regarless of the criticism received for my drawings on your site (man, you should tell that tbh guy to lighten up before his arteries clog) I will continue on with the drawings. I just think it's nice to do something a little different, even if not everyone will appreciate it. In the meantime, watch this space, Ill try whip up a few more p!$$ taking Limericks for your delectation.

BTW I liked Squid's little Limerick but I couldn't get the lines that thin with a crayola

Oh, and by the way, tell your buddy Terry to take a chill pill as well. Anyway I shouldn't be too surprised with his reaction. After all, according to guys like him on Boards I'm a hate-filled evil dick-pig cos I post on Stormfront.

Sorry if you're saddened by my opinion of your artistry skills, but I calls 'em like I see's 'em as the saying goes, and it just really isn't very good. But by all means, continue with it, I never asked you to stop. Infact, I'd encourage you to continue and I do hope you get better at it though, because your pic of me really did give me a good laugh.

I shall tell Terry to take a chill pill aswell. ;)

You hear that Terry? Get me some chill pills while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

How old is this Krinkle fella anyway?

Oh, I knew it wouldn't be long! Got a response from our friend on Stormfront, Mr. Krinkle:

Sorry if you're saddened by my opinion of your artistry skills, but I calls 'em like I see's 'em as the saying goes, and it just really isn't very good. But by all means, continue with it, I never asked you to stop. Infact, I'd encourage you to continue and I do hope you get better at it though, because your pic of me really did give me a good laugh.

I shall tell Terry to take a chill pill aswell. ;)

You hear that Terry? Get me some chill pills while you're at it.
    Aww. He mentioned me. How flattering.
    Hey, Krinkle, would you like to come over to my place for some butt sex?
    It might loosen you up a bit too.

I have taken your advice on the chill pills.
    I just popped 4 xanax.
    Karl, I have some here for you. I'll bring them to the next beers.

Anto, I'd guess he's about 20 with the mental age of a 14 year old.

Another reply:
    Maybe not but what the hell?? At least it gets laughs I'll continue on with the pics, I've gotta lotta ideas rattling around in my head that I'll be sticking on paper soon. Anyway make sure you take those chill pills and wash 'em down with a good swig of cheap white cider.

BTW I might make a drawing of you from your little raised eyebrow pic,. Of course, I'll be making a few "alterations".

Ugh! Karl Hungus does not drink cider! Never mind anything cheap... I drink fine imported beers, and fine Irish whiskey. I have refined tastes, you know?

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to the new pic. If you need any more reference photos, let me know. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Lol at the cross forum replys, a first if im not mistaken :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Terry wrote:
    with the mental age of a 14 year old.

From looking at the illustrated limericks, i'd say you're flattering him with that assesment. The guy seems to be as think as Ron Jeremy's knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Hi Mr. Krinkle,

Just to say I took your advice and went to the docs. It seems my arteries were in fact in need of some serious declogging. Phewsers! Thanks to you, I can go back to work for the NAACP tomorrow. I've also made a substantial donation in your name to the Jewish Defense league. Keep drawing your hilarious pictures! and if you ever feel the need to draw one of me, remember to make my penis enormous.

love you,

tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Those guys are even bad at being racists, the guys in Germany, the Netherlands, Albania, Serbia, Russia, Italy etc. really show them up. Just another example of the half-arsed culture in Ireland :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

I'm famous!
    Mr. Krinkle's drawings have the wrong kind of style it would seem.

Advertisement