Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sportdirect.com 50 - 90% off

• 09-12-2012 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

have got many bargains from this site as they sell off the JJB sports stock.

got a set of dunlop golf clubs for £90, down from£279 and an everlast boxing set for £39 down from £79.

post and packaging is just 4.99 for all international deliveries, you get a tracking number and it is efficient.

Great value on kids shoes and clothing and many other stuff

each day there is a 90% off sale on something

www.sportsdirect.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Most of the Stuff is his own poor quality rubbish hidden behind brands he now own's such as "No Fear" "Dunlop" and "Lonsdale"

The Nike Addidas stuff can be good value though but the " 90% Off "Stuff is pure crap that can be had in Penny's for a Euro or 2

Here is an example of him hoovering up known brands to expand his portfolio of crap
    http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-2030837/Sports-Directs-billionaire-owner-Mike-Ashley-swoops-No-Fear-brand.html

• Registered Users Posts: 18 vince mc

there is plenty of quality stuff here as well. the shipping costs are very attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Shipping costs have gone up in recent months. I think they have done away with the free cup.

But SportsDirect have been having 90% sales since man discovered fire....

Plus if you see an online retailer selling something that was €555 now €50, you'll find that it is being sold on a group deal too for the same price. Here is the main thing tho, who said it was ever worth €550.

Horse manure is horse manure, regardless if the farmer said it was €1000 a tonne now only €100 a tonne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Beware of the sizing on the cheap crap as well. You could get two products in different colours and one could be completely different size.
    They used to do free shipping every so often but haven't seen that in a while.

Go into Penneys or Dunnes and you'll see goods of equal quality. You can try them on and won't have to pay shipping costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

I find their own brand stuff pretty crappy. I reckon MandM direct offers better value on the branded reliable gear and with free delivery on orders of over circa €50 generally.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I bought a load of stuff a few weeks ago off them spent about 400 euro (3 bikes etc) I also got a good bit of the 90% off stuff as it was all covered in the del charge so why not, everything is grand good quality a bit better than penny's and a lot better than Dunnes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Got a golf rain suit off them a while back for 25pounds. Was very happy with the quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭loopymum

Anyone got a discount code for them at the moment, ready to do an order?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Doubt you'll find one before Christmas unfortunately. They stopped the McCoys codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭samina

+1 for the sizing being odd. I have some runners that the kids wont fit into for a year or 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Mrs CCC

Thanks op...just picked up an adidas Liverpool away jersey (only for ages 9/10) for 7 euro 20 cents, even adding the delivery charge this is cheap as chips!! I will have one happy child Christmas morning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Mrs CCC wrote: »
    Thanks op...just picked up an adidas Liverpool away jersey (only for ages 9/10) for 7 euro 20 cents, even adding the delivery charge this is cheap as chips!! I will have one happy child Christmas morning!!!

Sure they can't give them away :p

Advertisement