Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i used to watch judge judy

• 19-02-2012 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

i used to watch judge judy but these days i just watch the prison thread, its way better, i hope by putting this thread on i dont end up in prison as i have jury service next week. keep up the good work prison mods :0)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

You better hope the grammar police don't get you first.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH->Feedback

I'm sure Gordon will be happy to hear you like Prison.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

xzanti wrote: »
    You better hope the grammar police don't get you first.

Its Sunday, surely i am allowed to use bad grammar on a Sunday

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

then you took an arrow to the knee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

i used to watch judge judy but these days i just watch the prison thread, its way better, i hope by putting this thread on i dont end up in prison as i have jury service next week. keep up the good work prison mods :0)
    Trying to get insight into the mind of a criminal eh? Prison makes a great case study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭ROFLcopter

I recently read that judge Judy gets $27 million dollars a year for that show:eek:

Not bad, not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

ROFLcopter wrote: »
    I recently read that judge Judy gets $27 million dollars a year for that show:eek:

Not bad, not bad at all.
    Pfft. Gordon wouldn't turn on his computer for that pissy amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I think some posters should be called for jury service in the Prison Forum, not to decide whether someone is guilty or not, but so they can hurl abuse at the banned re-reg trolls.

i was saying to the wife this morning i hope in my jury service next week its a little old lady that didnt pay her tv licence, im gona draw a picture of a hangman and sneakily show her if she looks in my direction ... lol, im only kidding folks!!!!! i know this is a family show!!!! ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I think Gordon is more of a John Shaft than a Judge Judy.

Legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I don't think other people should be allowed to see posts made by other users in the prison thread. It should be a private thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I don't think other people should be allowed to see posts made by other users in the prison thread. It should be a private thing.

But then we would miss out on pure gold like this.

KeithM89 wrote: »
    :o
    thread makes me cringe now.
    I'm a lot more mature online now though.
    Sorry Zaph by the way:o

KeithM89 wrote: »

exactly!!!!

this is a good site actually! its so well controlled, i've even been shouted at for having bad grammar, top notch stuff!!

exactly!!!!

this is a good site actually! its so well controlled, i've even been shouted at for having bad grammar, top notch stuff!!
    You can't shout in text form!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

But how else will we get the lulz? A prison forum that can be seen by all is the best way to go about anything because people can't say they were banned for nothing when they come back.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

i was saying to the wife this morning i hope in my jury service next week its a little old lady that didnt pay her tv licence, im gona draw a picture of a hangman and sneakily show her if she looks in my direction ... lol, im only kidding folks!!!!! i know this is a family show!!!! ha ha
    Guys, in the eyes of the state this poster is considered your peer. Remember this if you ever go to court.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 devil01

Judge Judy talks with alot of common sense in the courtroom. I wonder just why some of the cases are taken to court?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

devil01 wrote: »
    Judge Judy talks with alot of common sense in the courtroom. I wonder just why some of the cases are taken to court?
    My 92 year old grandfather never misses an episode of Judge Judy. One day while visiting him it came on and there was a case of a guy who reversed into someone's bins. The guy who owned the bins wanted the driver to pay. He said ok but you left your bins in my drive so your partially responsible. The bin owner Took the case to Judge Judy and the other guy just wanted to settle. But his mother wouldn't let him because he was going to be on t.v.

What i'm getting at is People on Judge Judy seem to be looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Was always more of a People's Court fan, myself.

Advertisement