Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2000 toyota corolla 3dr hatchback help!!

• 06-02-2012 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I have noticed recently that only one of four speakers(front right) in my car are working. The sterio was put in by the previous owner and is not the toyota original sterio (it's a JVC) Could it be that it was put in wrong or that wires are loose or something?

Any help or suggestions would be great thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

balance and fader could be set up all wrong.

could just as easily be a wiring bodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

have you adjusted the balance/fader?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Willdepaor

Yea I've Set balance and fader to zero so it's not that..must be the wiring..the sterio itself seems to be loose

Possibly replaced the speakers also and didnt solder the speaker cable properly or at all? But fader is more likely.

Advertisement