Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS4 Login Problem - np-35000-8 Network under maintenance

• 29-11-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Trying to login but this is the mssg I get

Sony Entertainment Network is currently undergoing maintenance.
    (np-35000-8).

Has the network been down all day or has anyone else had this problem today and persisted and eventually got in? Wondering weather Im wasting my time trying to login today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got in about 12:30 first time trying and have been logged in ever since. The store is very slow though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Psn is just getting hammered from the sheer volume

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I've had np-35000-8 Network under maintenance. I've had PSN under maintenance. Now it's telling me my sign in ID or password is not correct (I've logged in on the web to verify it is).

Very frustrating. If I could just recover my gamertag I'll happily play offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Ya, I just wanna sign in, just for the gamertag / trophie. Not pushed about online gaming yet at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 237 ✭✭andre2010

Yeah same, I just wanna link my account, over an hour and no connection, update flew along though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

i got in there a half hour ago on my second attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭LittleLebowski

v3ttel wrote: »
    I've had np-35000-8 Network under maintenance. I've had PSN under maintenance. Now it's telling me my sign in ID or password is not correct (I've logged in on the web to verify it is).

Very frustrating. If I could just recover my gamertag I'll happily play offline.

Yea me to so I changed my password and Im slowly getting further.

Advertisement