Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making fart noises with your hand and armpit

• 05-07-2007 6:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

I can't do this anymore.

Just silence when I 'assume the position'.

What could be wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Not cupping your hand properly? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Try using your ass instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

i'm an absolute monster at this, have spent many years in combined time making farting noises with my hands, i could challenge anyone in the world and kick serious ass

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Same reason why you can't get chicks anymore. You're one of those people that get shitter at stuff with every passing year.

You're the boards equivalent of Aled Jones or Macauley Culkin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

Pighead wrote:

I think he spells his name 'Mick Cawley Culkin' now.

Ever since Homosexual Alone 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Are your bingo wings getting in the way?

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah, maybe you put on some weight on your arms?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Moved to Beer Guts & Receding Hair :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Where it will be appreciated and the question given the due thought it deserves

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Hmmm..............I haven't done this in years. I've just attempted it and nothing :eek: I wonder is it connected to that deodorant stuff. I'll stop using it and see what happens. I'll keep on trying.

For the record, I can still get a fart sound by squeezing my palms together. Phew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,247 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

crosstownk wrote:
    Hmmm..............I haven't done this in years. I've just attempted it and nothing :eek:

Same here. I suspect that the generous portion of armpit flesh filling the palm of my hand may have something to do with it. It's that or the deodorant.

Same here. I suspect that the generous portion of armpit flesh filling the palm of my hand may have something to do with it. It's that or the deodorant.

I think the deodorant is the problem.................. We need to perfect this - it could have the potential to be the BGRH 'code'.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I'd say it's just the lack of training. Even with more "meat" around your upper arm you should be able to produce a "pocket" between your hand and armpit that would allow for the farty noise to appear on compression.
    Haven't done this in years, tried it, armpit hurt but I managed some ok-noises. Training is all it needs. It's like riding a bicycle, you'll never forget how to do it (not that I ride a bicycle myself, of course).

I'm managing to get a few pathetic sounds now - more practice and I'll get it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Ha!...I just did it and the dog farted at the same time....noise and stink...awsome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I hadn't done it in years, but all it took was a little precision adjustments and I was as good as ever. I knew a few people years ago who could do it with the back of their knees aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Pighead wrote:
    Same reason why you can't get chicks anymore. You're one of those people that get shitter at stuff with every passing year.

who let the bag of shite in here? GET EM BOYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

zuutroy wrote:
    Ha!...I just did it and the dog farted at the same time....noise and stink...awsome
    you shouldn't call your other half that, she won't appreciate it and will begin to refuse to get you beers from the fridge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Look son... just have a feed of Pork chops beans and new spuds with plenty of butter. Go to bed ,and in the morning ,if you don't blow the daggins off your hole with a Force ten master blaster... well ..try the armpit thing then.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I was watching the Sullivans many years ago, well in the same room as the telly, and there was this bit where the lads in the army were talking about a one armed cook and how he used to make tasty meat balls. But if he only had one arm how did he make them ? In the armpit !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I just tried this now and made a couple of decent sounds but nothing like I used to be able to make. I can't do it with my hands any more either. I used to be able to do it with my ear as well. :(:(:(

Advertisement