Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio stations.. any website that lists of Irish radio stations?

• 27-07-2003 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Hi There.

I'm looking for a good Irish site that lists what radio stations are on the FM band around Dublin. Sometimes I wish I knew what station I'm listening to. Many I do, but many good ones just play music and I get curious to know the name of the station. Any site recommendations? I don't think I'm googling for the right word...
    although I found one good site that lists quite a few but the freqeuncies aren't easily on hand: http://www.radiowaves.fm/database/stations.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Check the RDS info.. theres very few stations around at the moment that don't broadcast with it.. so use it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

go to www.radio-locator.com
    then chose ireland it will list irish radio stations an give info including location so you should be able to see all the dublin stations.

Advertisement