Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

A dislike?

Some people just can't stand the force of freedom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

The one Dislike was Doyler I bet

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Nutrient wrote: »
    The one Dislike was Doyler I bet

To prove my innocence, I will now make it 2.

tumblr_m2p2ynqSVI1qhdgkgo1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

just something i found funny. enjoy.

• Advertisement

2gen wrote: »

just something i found funny. enjoy.

Why are they amazed by the combos while he's not looking, when there like"Marlins gdlk" facepalming over here

Funny video though

Why are they amazed by the combos while he's not looking, when there like"Marlins gdlk" facepalming over here

Funny video though

Its more about the rape face than not looking.

wtf-photos-videos-tmi-spider-man-tmi.jpg

Hey Ben...:pac:

wtf-photos-videos-tmi-spider-man-tmi.jpg

Hey Ben...:pac:

hes obviously being very witty to annoy who ever hes facing to make them loose focus on his incoming

Web zip -> j.S-> land -> Invincible (totally awesome and not broken) Spider-Sting -> Spider-Bite -> s.H -> Ultimate Web Throw Reset that will lead to death.

you should know that by now. if you have any problems with that then....

your-options-f-you-im-spiderman.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

• Advertisement

I've received plenty of hatemail in my times on xblocklive, but I've never had anyone call me this:

LytherotheKnacker-1.png?t=1346545823

Oh, and P.S. I only replied mentioning my channel because Doyler told me to :C

Hey Ben these look familiar

iMUas.jpg

What the f*ck?... What the f*ck?... What?...

...f********ck.

"Capcom All-Stars"... for the i-phone?

This is like asking Santa Claus for a very specific awesome red bike with spikes on the wheel axels and everything, and instead he gives you an exact miniature model of it.

He knew precisely what you wanted, but you can't ride it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,688 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Lythero wrote: »
    iMUas.jpg

What the f*ck?... What the f*ck?... What?...

...f********ck.

"Capcom All-Stars"... for the i-phone?

This is like asking Santa Claus for a very specific awesome red bike with spikes on the wheel axels and everything, and instead he gives you an exact miniature model of it.

He knew precisely what you wanted, but you can't ride it.
    It's not even a fighting game.
    It's a social game.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    It's not even a fighting game.
    It's a social game.

Wow. That's lame ._.

It's even got Leon and Asura, damnit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Recently got this game.

Seems quite daunting at first, particularly if you don't want to just mash buttons.

Nascimento wrote: »
    Recently got this game.

Seems quite daunting at first, particularly if you don't want to just mash buttons.

Yeah mashing can be problamatic, just ask Doyler about mashing F/B+H

Recently got this game.

There is a large learning curve in the game, not because its difficult but because you have to learn 3 characters all with different match ups, moves, combos and of course creating/discovering the synergy between the characters that you have chosen.

I recommend that once you've come to the decision of which characters you want to play, choose them in mission mode to get a feel for what they can do. also there are many tutorials on youtube. you also pick up a lot by regularly watching "top players" from the States to get a feel how to move/attack/defend.

2gen wrote: »
    There is a large learning curve in the game, not because its difficult but because you have to learn 3 characters all with different match ups, moves, combos and of course creating/discovering the synergy between the characters that you have chosen.

I recommend that once you've come to the decision of which characters you want to play, choose them in mission mode to get a feel for what they can do. also there are many tutorials on youtube. you also pick up a lot by regularly watching "top players" from the States to get a feel how to move/attack/defend.

pfft w/e

I'm willing to teach with 12 easy installments of €8.95:pac:

What Ben says is correct, misson mode is more for discovering how the character works, by the time you understand the game and have a feel for it yoou'll be making your own tech in no time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Nascimento

Started doing Mission mode with Dante as I like his reach and moves, but it's wide open who joins him.

Definitely not Phoenix Wright though :D

Started doing Mission mode with Dante as I like his reach and moves, but it's wide open who joins him.

Definitely not Phoenix Wright though :D

1346801605481.gif

1346801605481.gif

dormammu_intro.gifThis pleases me

wTE0P.png

Goooood **** lee.

I just wish he mentioned that you're Irish.. But god damn good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'll just put dis here
    Sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

I had the pleasure of playing a few games with Bulbamike tonight. Shortly into it, he swapped out Shuma Gorath for Phoenix Wright, and put him on point, Modok and Haggar backing him up. It was pretty freakin' tense, and I think he got more success from him than he did from Shuma.

I have pleaded for him to use that team at Armshouse next Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
    EDIT: Nope, it's just meant as a counter to keepaway teams. And as I managed to clutch out 6-5 before we left, he thinks he's doing real badly. ...Do I have this effect on people? ._.

Nevflinn wrote: »
    As I managed to clutch out 6-5 before we left, he thinks he's doing real badly. ...Do I have this effect on people? ._.

If you're not winning 100% then you're not winning hard enough and should cry in the shower for hours. I'm surprised you can even look at yourself in the mirror after such a shameful result.

Also:

546290_445221788849664_126996691_n.jpghttp:

• Advertisement

Team USA vs The World at Seasons Beatings
    http://www.twitch.tv/consolecombat/b/333939312

i was getting pissed at the US's attitude against "the world Team" .... so much disrespect.

Mame Spider at 2:19:46 doing his thing

wXwUc.gif

saw this gif and thought it was awesome.

Advertisement