Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'd say it'll just give you an extra 2hours that'd come into effect when the xp weekend finishes

According to Digital Warfare 24/7, XP will stack :D
    So Double XP will be available for all platforms starting Friday! Currently there is no word as to what time it will be “switched on”, but one thing that has been on the tip of the tongue of the community is will Double XP stack?

The answer to this is a resounding yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Robert Bowling just gave out 20 codes for the new map pack, and I was able to redeem one of them, lucky enough.

I'm wondering how I can actually download the thing? I did the 106KB thing but since it's obviously so small and not the proper map pack download, where is the real download?

I put on the game and tried to play on the playlist for the new maps but it says I need to purchase.

Confused

Oh, just had to edit it, found them on the game under the 'store' area.

Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Robert Bowling just gave out 20 codes for the new map pack, and I was able to redeem one of them, lucky enough.

I'm wondering how I can actually download the thing? I did the 106KB thing but since it's obviously so small and not the proper map pack download, where is the real download?

I put on the game and tried to play on the playlist for the new maps but it says I need to purchase.

Confused

Oh, just had to edit it, found them on the game under the 'store' area.

Delighted!

you probably got them by camping in a corner :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

hypermuse wrote: »

He was sitting in a corner waiting for them to go by so he could redeem it.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

Did they turn the double xp key yet?

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's usually 6pm when they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

hypermuse wrote: »

I was actually camping on twitter, right place, right time. 1200 points for free, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,379 ✭✭✭✭klose

Double xp now

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

I was actually camping on twitter, right place, right time. 1200 points for free, thank you!

whats your GT, i wanna play with you, your so good

• Registered Users Posts: 53,757 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

good ****ing riddens

dont let the door hit you on the way out dick head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Woop woop woop!!

Insert next douche for us to throw abuse at!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,757 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol

When you think it cant get any worse, its proves me wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Must be delighted he quit before this sh1t

Thankfully, I haven't played it for a couple of weeks and I suppose I won't be playing it until they release a fix.

Any chance we might get out money back for MW3?? :rolleyes:

Must be delighted he quit before this sh1t

happened to me about 3 nights ago...3 games of infected and 1 of SnD...the first game I just thought it was lag as when I was shot at I would jump back about 10 feet or so but the second game on i was ending up on top of dome...out side maps, under maps and sh*t like that...turns out it was a irish lad doing it on the games I was on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Thankfully haven't seen any of it but matchmaking has gone to crap again!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭_Gawd_

This game is completely unplayable.

We haven't seen a GTA since COD4. Nor have we seen a decent Halo game in years and people are still playing that not to mention BF3 and Respawn Entertainments new game. This could be the last big COD coming this year - after this I think it's all downhill. I'm sad to see the foot being taken off the gas - I just wish they got their act together and made it fun again.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

I doubt it, the fanbase is much too big. Millions of people play CoD, they are going to release a new game every year until the numbers drop significantly, this is Activision we are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ive just signed up to Elite and am trying to load videoes. Ive rendered the clips, but anytime I go to view its saying there unavailable. Is this a common issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

_Gawd_ wrote: »
    This game is completely unplayable.

We haven't seen a GTA since COD4. Nor have we seen a decent Halo game in years and people are still playing that not to mention BF3 and Respawn Entertainments new game. This could be the last big COD coming this year - after this I think it's all downhill. I'm sad to see the foot being taken off the gas - I just wish they got their act together and made it fun again.

Games like BF haven't exactly upped their game on console. Months after release they finally make custom games available and even then you have to pay for them...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GBX wrote: »
    Ive just signed up to Elite and am trying to load videoes. Ive rendered the clips, but anytime I go to view its saying there unavailable. Is this a common issue?

I often get the unavailable message, usually just give it a few minutes/hours n try again, usually works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

New playlist just went live, Gun game, one in the chamber and All or Nothing are now in the community playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

What's All or Nothing? Love a bit of Gun Game

AdamD wrote: »
    What's All or Nothing? Love a bit of Gun Game

The playlist includes a new community-created mode called 'All Or Nothing', which sees players spawn with an ammo-less USP .45 handgun and a Throwing Knife as well as the scavenger perk.

You'll need to get kills to scavenge ammo - but if you die, you'll respawn with no ammo.

Infinity Ward describes it as "like One in the Chamber meets Infected with plenty of hilarity mixed in."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Really want to see guns in the DLC drop, anything at all, getting bored with most of the guns. May try get gold on an LMG

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Really want to see guns in the DLC drop, anything at all, getting bored with most of the guns. May try get gold on an LMG

LMG'S have got quite alright lately since they've been buffed, having good fun with them now, and also the Model 1887 ain't too bad on the smaller maps, stick on Extreme Conditioning and it's good craic, unless you run into someone with a Striker!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

New games modes are alright but I Always hated One in the chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

That's unfortunate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Yep. Ragin all day. Iv got 2 broken xbox's and a can of petrol. Oh yea. Its goin down.

5 working xbox's in my house... Don't think I'll have that problem :P

Edit: I'm not that geeky I have 5.. Older brother has 2 (slim & old) same with me, lil' brother has an arcade with one of my hard drives :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,757 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

5 working xbox's in my house... Don't think I'll have that problem :P

Edit: I'm not that geeky I have 5.. Older brother has 2 (slim & old) same with me, lil' brother has an arcade with one of my hard drives :P

Neerrrrrddddd!!!!!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,379 ✭✭✭✭klose

Meanwhile on mw2..

ApU1evTCAAA6doO.jpg

and...

ApU2Jh4CIAAdCKz.jpg

The 10x javelin was my personal favourite part :pac:

Advertisement