Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera Restaurant

• 24-08-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Opera, near the Cornmarket,was recommended to us by friends in Wexford. We had a fantastic family meal ... one free kids meal with each adult meal before 7.00pm. The food was brilliant, friendly service and it was great value. I loved the mussels in a tomato sauce and the pizzas were delicious. Will certainly go back there. I think the free kids meal is usually only available on week nights but we went on a Saturday and the deal was offered to us! There were quite a few empty tables when we were there but it was 6.30pm so maybe they get busier later in the evening.

I also love The Yard and Dolce Vitae... Any other good value restaurants worth a visit??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Yes Opera is lovely! Always enjoyed the food there!

You could try Taste in Selskar, very nice aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fitness fan

The Yard is quite nice and The Lobster Pot near Carne if you fancy s drive

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any other good value restaurants worth a visit??
    The Lobster Pot near Carne if you fancy s drive

If you mean other good value restaurants worth a visit with Children be aware that the Lobster Pot restaurant WILL NOT accomodate children after 5pm, and before 5pm they WILL NOT let you take in a buggy, says so on the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭kimberworth

Thanks for your suggestions. I'll certainly visit 'Taste'.
    Great to get recommendations.

Advertisement