Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

How come nobody asks Dermot about Jo? The community lives in each other's pockets, Jo and Dermot were in McCoy's on a practically nightly basis, Jo had the Helping Hand on the "main street" of Carrigstown and then she disappears to Cork overnight.
    Even if Dermot is telling everyone she's down looking after her ill father then surely you'd still have people asking how she is and how her father is. Yet Christy is the only one not in the know that seems to have copped on.
    I couldn't understand why Kelly was so clueless about what happened between Dermot and Jo. It shouldn't have taken much to guess why a husband would so suddenly and determinedly evict his wife from their house and be so final about her never coming back.

But on to more serious matters - where the hell is Neasa lately? Did she get hit by a bus offscreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is that Bela or Charlie's house that they all i.e. Cas, Bela and Charlie live in?

Does Esther live there as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that Bela or Charlie's house that they all i.e. Cas, Bela and Charlie live in?

Does Esther live there as well?

From what I can remember it's Bela's house, Charlie rented his when he went to Canada, then the Bishops rented it. I can't remember what happened to the house after that. I think that as you walked in the door to Charlie's house the sitting room was on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"Paul, we need the standard industry input"..

Who talks like that? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

cloptrop wrote: »
    I hope Charlie Kelly convinces Jimmy to come home from austrailia.

I hope he breaks Reeha out of her nursing home as a special 'welcome home' surprise for Bela.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Rita will get a day out of the nursing home / prison for crimes to the human gene pool for good behaviour and bella will be in austrailia.
    He will then spend a few weeks pissing and moaning that he was never around.

• is the actress that plays rita dead if so why not just kill off the character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

is the actress that plays rita dead if so why not just kill off the character

Afaik she's still alive

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Carstuck

Anyone else notice that Niamhs phone didn't appear to be connnected to the wall, there was no wire at any side!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

How did Charlie and Esther fit on that couch in last nights episode, it was like something out of a dolls house...

• Advertisement

Cas was a hoot last night :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/videoextras.html

I want to see more of lopey Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

when is keith going to accept he is going bald and shave that thing off the front of his head, theres no hiding that bald spot

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭gfgfgf14

Finn is so fit :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

pookiesboo wrote: »
    when is keith going to accept he is going bald and shave that thing off the front of his head, theres no hiding that bald spot

I love Keith :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 He was roma joe

Fair city was so booooooring tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Ew, Niamh and Paul kissing tonight almost made me physically Vom! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

So when does Niamh start her affair with with Cormac or Colm or whatever-his-name-was that she won the contract from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

No doubt Yvonne will be adding Finn's meat balls as a special offer to the menu in Vino's. :)

Cass is just priceless, with his evesdropping in on Finn and Keith..''when you reach my age you take any action you can get'' and then making a beeline into Vino's when there was free drink on offer!! :D

Sash and Finn getting it on would be interesting, loved her reaction to Keith's proposal!! Finn could try and lure Sash away from McCoys to work in The Station, creating some 'tension' with his other blonde barmaid Neasa who gets jealous, thus creating an interesting love triangle! Scriptwriters, take note, it took me all of five seconds to come up with that one!

Last two episodes were very well done I thought in terms of pace, and production!

Oh, and don't forget ''Ray's the Way'' :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Last nights episode was like watching paint dry. I suppose they are just between storylines . Its not fair city without the bishops though . Maybe zumo should see Lucy and recognise her from the squats that are so frequently talked about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

DeepBlue wrote: »
    So when does Niamh start her affair with with Cormac or Colm or whatever-his-name-was that she won the contract from?

I think his name was condom

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Long Room Hubba

Tayla wrote: »
    I think his name was condom

Poor guy. He's going to get some ribbing.

Is Val's ex husband or partner i.e. her kids dad deceased or are they just divorced or separated?

I'd like to see Val's kids

Charlotte will be jealous that Rachel has a new friend in Shannon

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

cloptrop wrote: »
    Last nights episode was like watching paint dry. I suppose they are just between storylines . Its not fair city without the bishops though . Maybe zumo should see Lucy and recognise her from the squats that are so frequently talked about.

Oh god no!! I HATE the bishops. I actually read the previews in the Sunday magazines. If the main story is the bishops. I don't watch for the week! All my friends are the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

When will they write out Charlie Kelly? He is unbearable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Has anyone ever seen Paul Brennan smile? He is some grumpy git

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

MJ23 wrote: »
    When will they write out Charlie Kelly? He is unbearable.

I like Charles as Cas would say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Ray and Keith are great together.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

has Keee done a Wayne Rooney on his head??/Looking suspiciously more well endowed there than he has done recently..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I think Keith is going to rat on Ray.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement