Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Apprentice UK Week 7

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Stuart = David Brent

Dara agrees :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I think this is the first week I've seen Bambeesh smile!

And it's really really lovely!

Why couldn't Baggs the Brand have gone? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

"you are a LOOSER"

so what your saying is stuart is fired next week then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Wonder who Lord Siúcra deems to be "a loser" on next week's show?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Apart from the obnoxious Baggs, it could well be Chris Bates - after all he's been on the losing side 5 times, same as Sandeesh had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

ted1 wrote: »
    liz and laura still there :) two best things on telly.

+1

Stella looked pretty good in tonight's episode too,

Some of her disapproving looks at or because of Stuart were priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I can't believe "The Brand" won that task. He must have been coached by the producers to really amp up the prick factor.
    Gotta lol at Lord Siúcra for noting that Sandeesh worked "really hard" at all the tasks after saying last week that she did "naff all". :pac:

Now that Stuart and Stella are on the same (small) team there should be some fireworks next week. She'll go through him for a shortcut if she's PM. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Laura is still looking mighty fine. I think I love her

That Stuart Lad is a right tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Kumejima

Surely selling a DVD with someone else's child on it raises some serious privacy concerns!

I know if I had a kid and that happened id be livid.

Guess they were lucky they won!

Is that coz your kid is really ugly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Lol, I never wanted anyone to be fired as much as Stuart last night. How they won that task with him in charge I'll never know. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

orourkeda wrote: »
    Laura is still looking mighty fine. I think I love her

No way, Laura does very little. She is more like an personal assistant to the PM every week, taking calls and passing messages. It was Joanna who did the most work on that team

But Stella, ah Stella. I think I'm in love
    Stella surely must be the favourite

lol at her scowls at Stuart, she hates him!
    Like everyone, I was hoping Stuart would be sacked. Maybe the TV producers know he is TV gold ;)

Advertisement