Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Ceiling Roses

• 13-12-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm wondering where the best place around Dublin to source simple/plain light weight ceiling roses from?

The only ones i can find are made from plaster and quite ornate.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Any wholesalers. Even likes of B&Q or woodies, but the price would be quite steeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

How about the large multiple DIY stores? I know they do coving in lightweight material ( think it's called artex, and looks a lot like polystyrene) so maybe that range has ceiling roses too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭cossworxenergy

i use cef finglas. very cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies...

Sorry should of mentioned that i'd checked B&Q, Homebase + Atlantic already. They all have really fancy plaster ones, i just want a few basic ones.

Should also point out i'm not looking for Electrical Ceiling Roses / Light fittings, but the large round thing that sticks to the ceiling above/around it.

Where is CEF in finglas?

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,960 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

B&Q do pretty simple ones made of foam, I have them in all my rooms.
    Various sizes and not ornate at all, I think they are €22

• Advertisement
Advertisement