Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

www.guitarhero.com

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

miju wrote: »
    just added you to the the tour group there, good to see we're still holding our own at 139th place :)
    Cheers.

Any idea how often the leaderboards are updated?

I've been trying to get to number 1 in Medium Faceoff all week, have played like 150 3 song matches yet my points and place haven't budged?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

52nd nice.

PS3 scores are a bit lower than the 360 leaderboard I notice. I reckon there's a lot more 360 players than Playstation online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Weird, it's dropped me to 57th, yet it's kept my score the same as it has been for the past few weeks despite playing and winning numerous games since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sonx

is it really worth the hype??? does it actually teach u anything about te guitar???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

No, No it doesn't teach you the guitar.

But it's god-damn fun

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Finally got my PS3 working online! Here's my profile:

www.guitarhero.com/accounts/755221

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Does anybody know if they will ever sort out their website? They deleted my account when they redisigned the site and now I can't link to any games because my name has already been taken. It's been 2 months since I e-mailed them my details and I haven't heard a word since.

Advertisement